Wojciech Szczęsny (23 Viewers)

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
wrong decision coming off his line.
If one takes all his weaknesses into consideration, like small aerial control range, beaten at near post, not communicating so often as to lead the defence line, I think it may be safe to draw the conclusion that besides his above-average saving technique, he is overall a low IQ goalkeeper.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
wrong decision coming off his line.
If one takes all his weaknesses into consideration, like small aerial control range, beaten at near post, not communicating so often as to lead the defence line, I think it may be safe to draw the conclusion that besides his above-average saving technique, he is overall a low IQ goalkeeper.
exactly, maybe not our biggest problem, but could definitely upgrade on him in the future.
Its also funny u mention GK IQ, because this is something he seems to think he is one of the best in the game. He often says in his interviews that there are only few guys he knows who understands GK job (the details like the movements of feets, keeping ur position etc. etc.) better than he does and he basically only accepts any critics from them.
He indirectly got a hit at Juve GK coach (Filippi) here, saying he is good at analysing GK job, but he is better xD.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
exactly, maybe not our biggest problem, but could definitely upgrade on him in the future.
Its also funny u mention GK IQ, because this is something he seems to think he is one of the best in the game. He often says in his interviews that there are only few guys he knows who understands GK job (the details like the movements of feets, keeping ur position etc. etc.) better than he does and he basically only accepts any critics from them.
He indirectly got a hit at Juve GK coach (Filippi) here, saying he is good at analysing GK job, but he is better xD.
He might know all the specific details about the GK job. It's just a shame that he doesn't seem to know the basics.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Always been prone to those errors. He's quick to come off his line which can work well but when you misjudge it you look like an idiot.

Was it Bonucci who got caught out on the through ball?
No, Bonucci played him on and it was right to go deeper. He ran off the back of Bremer, who was more at fault there. Still probably wouldn’t have scored if the headless chicken didn’t do what he occasionally loves to do.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I have no issues with Tek being our first goalkeeper. I just don't think we should keep him around at the same wages as now. If we manage to renegotiate we should definitely sign him up on a new contract. But he's obviously not worth 7m a year.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I have no issues with Tek being our first goalkeeper. I just don't think we should keep him around at the same wages as now. If we manage to renegotiate we should definitely sign him up on a new contract. But he's obviously not worth 7m a year.
it probably wont be an issue as looking at his inteviews he will probably run out his contract and retire. He doesnt want to play until his 40 or even late 30s and he will be 34 at the end of that contract, so he will probably retire after it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)