Wojciech Szczęsny (16 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Non professional opinion: at worst its a high ankle sprain. Looked just like a sprain you see in every basketball game. Considering his position I doubt it would keep him out more than a couple weeks, maybe a month.

I prefer Perin anyway, but if it’s something worse, we can’t have Pinsoglio as our #2. If it’s fractured they’ll know immediately so they’ll have time to get someone else on loan or something.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Non professional opinion: at worst its a high ankle sprain. Looked just like a sprain you see in every basketball game. Considering his position I doubt it would keep him out more than a couple weeks, maybe a month.

I prefer Perin anyway, but if it’s something worse, we can’t have Pinsoglio as our #2. If it’s fractured they’ll know immediately so they’ll have time to get someone else on loan or something.
Exactly my thoughts.

If it’s more than a 4 week injury, we should be immediately looking for another backup goalkeeper just in case Perin goes down.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I don’t understand how a guy his size can be so soft. He plays like hes afraid of any sort of contact. No wonder he’s so good on penalties; no threat of contact lol.
He mentioned in a fairly recent interview that his arms are always in pain due to a childhood injury. It would go a long way in explaining his hesitance to come for loose balls.
In this game he failed to close down Gyasi for the one-on-one where he was slightly offside, and showed complete butter fingers from the corner. Funny thing is if he actually caught the simple cross he probably wouldn’t have injured himself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)