Wojciech Szczęsny (21 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
we knew that he lost confidence and motivation to perform with us last season.
Failing to get rid of him, min order to get Dona didnt help.
we reap what we sow...

Oct 23, 2011
Maybe but it seemed like the management were happy to continue with Szecezney this season.

Its pretty clear this just means if we would have been able to sell Tek, we would have gone for Donna. We simply can't afford to have 2 keepers as the top 3/5 earners in the squad. We are not PSG. Paratici completely fucked this squad up and with Ronaldo's departure the final bandaid got removed.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Pathetic

He's singlehandedly cost us 2 matches out of 3.

Even on the 2nd goal if you look at the replay he is the smallest man in the box. He has absolutely no presence or command of his box.
As much as Kean was at fault there, tek really does not know how to command his box at all, its like he has 0 experience being a GK

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I swear to god if this motherfucker doesn’t get held accountable no one will. It’s way past time for Perin. I would say enough is enough but thats been the case for months. He wants to play? Go earn it. This should be Perins job now and the arrogance (HES GREAT NOT HIS FAULT EVERYONE HAS TO BE BETTER BLAH BLAH) that I’m sure is coming in the post game comments is already pissing me off

Jun 27, 2011
I swear to god if this motherfucker doesn’t get held accountable no one will. It’s way past time for Perin. I would say enough is enough but thats been the case for months. He wants to play? Go earn it. This should be Perins job now and the arrogance (HES GREAT NOT HIS FAULT EVERYONE HAS TO BE BETTER BLAH BLAH) that I’m sure is coming in the post game comments is already pissing me off
I doubt it. Even his biggest supporters @DAiDEViL and @K.O. are hiding

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)