Wojciech Szczęsny (42 Viewers)

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
allegri might have said that, as he just said that tek was a good keeper and will learn his lesson. but the point is that he didn't decide on this transfer, finances did. and after that decision, allegri obviously will support the player he's left with.

once again, tek on 6.5m net is borderline unsellable, even without covid. that's the root of it all, everything else is a consequence.
Giving tek 6,5 net is a criminal offense and should lead to time in jail

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Usually I blame us for being too reluctant to force players out but in this case Szcz will be a very hard sell
Arsenal signed Ramsdale for 28m euro because they needed HG GK as a competition for Leno. Szczesny is HG for Arsenal, if we would have gambled and sign Donnarumma with out selling Szczesny we would probably be able to offload him to Asenal now.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Giving tek 6,5 net is a criminal offense and should lead to time in jail
yeah, it's a lot. and i like tek, i think he did fine except for some parts of last season. but 6.5m is exaggerated and inexplicable. he didn't even have lucrative offers, it was a completely unnecessary raise.

ticiconomics will haunt us for the next 3 years at least.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
‘Allegri immediately told Juventus directors he prefers Szczesny because he considers him among the top four goalkeepers in the world,’ Di Marzio said.

This statement alone is more than enough to put someone behind the bars.
It was confirmed by polish journos that Szczesny basically said the same to them, so its probably the truth.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
‘Allegri immediately told Juventus directors he prefers Szczesny because he considers him among the top four goalkeepers in the world,’ Di Marzio said.

You are right. Di Marzio should pack his bags.
It's not like he was sitting next to Allegri when he said that, was he?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Dad Maxx will have a sitdown with him, put his arm around him and help him work out his issues.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Looki
yeah, it's a lot. and i like tek, i think he did fine except for some parts of last season. but 6.5m is exaggerated and inexplicable. he didn't even have lucrative offers, it was a completely unnecessary raise.

ticiconomics will haunt us for the next 3 years at least.
Looking at the contracts handed out, one could argue only and mentally ill person would do that. Should make the contracts void bc the person signing off was insane

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
sad part is that the only alternative left is Perin whom is just as much of a non-guarantee based on his last few seasons, mentality wise he is just as checked out as Tek…

we really need to go out shopping for a competent GK or just give an outside shot to the U23 GK, hard to believe anyone could do worst than the shitshow we’ve witnessed today, at least a young GK would have an excuse of still learning and with potential room for improving, whereas with current versions of Perin and Tek its just downhill from here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)