Wojciech Szczęsny (19 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Finding his successor needs to be addressed though
Could have addressed it this summer.

If we take a step back, a huge issue in the whole situation was paying someone like Tek a salary far higher than his ability, made even worse by the fact that his contract still had time on it. We couldn't offload him in the summer and clearly couldn't afford Donna plus Tek.

But I agree, suddenly we badly need to find a new GK.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I don't really rate Perin but he has been streets ahead of Tek in the past 12 months.
Normally I’m for sticking with a No1 but those mistakes (if you can even call them that because they just seemed like mindless asshattery) were pretty unforgivable.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I just saw the two mistakes again and I just cant decide which one is worse. Wow, cant believe this is a pro keeper in one of the biggest teams in the world. That save that led to the PK on the first mistake was criminal...
Not only that but diving for the ball was retarded as well since it seemed the ball had escaped the Udinese player's control.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah sadly benching him will solve nothing because we have nothing else.

Perin was Fucking ass for us last time in his limited appearances and benching a player who fucks up will demoralise them enough that they'll struggle to get over it

Having said that. If we can replace his ass come January I'd like that
Perin had a great season last year. Best save% in Serie A (75%) while being peppered with shots at Genoa, a major reason they finished 11th instead of fighting relegation.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Normally I’m for sticking with a No1 but those mistakes (if you can even call them that because they just seemed like mindless asshattery) were pretty unforgivable.
If they were a one off I could see the argument to say it is a bad day at the office and move on.

But he has been so bad for so long, including when playing for Poland. He seems like he is done. I wouldn't risk him again until he sorts it out, especially when Perin did a decent job at Genoa.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
If they were a one off I could see the argument to say it is a bad day at the office and move on.

But he has been so bad for so long, including when playing for Poland. He seems like he is done. I wouldn't risk him again until he sorts it out, especially when Perin did a decent job at Genoa.
Agreed, he was utter shite for Poland this summer. It’s like he’s playing for Arsenal all over again.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
When ppl cant do their job they get fired. This match should be enough to just lose his job. Players have all the power, but when the club pays you 6,5m net, this should not be considered acceptable performance. Just leave him outside the bus home and never let him inside the club again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)