Wojciech Szczęsny (47 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
It was even said by Szczesny to polish journos that Allegri himself confirmed to him that he will be 1st GK as he prefers him over Donnarumma.
Anyway its one bad game guys, I know he had blunders before, but lets not act as we now have amateur GK in our squad.
He was saving us before, is not top 5 GK in the world, but he is good and probably still better than Perin.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I thought Tek could snap out of it but today shows it only has got worse. I think he's got almost zero chance of getting back to his previous self.

Question is ..... will Max do this with Tek?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
and you believe everything you read on fi, right? :baus:

szczesny has insane wages that make him unsellable. and we can't afford to keep a benchwarmer for 6.5 plus sign someone else for 8-10-12m net. that was the reason, not some unfounded news
They were quoting GDM

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
and you believe everything you read on fi, right? :baus:

szczesny has insane wages that make him unsellable. and we can't afford to keep a benchwarmer for 6.5 plus sign someone else for 8-10-12m net. that was the reason, not some unfounded news
One of the best paid gk in the world, with the skill of a serie b gk.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
They were quoting GDM
allegri might have said that, as he just said that tek was a good keeper and will learn his lesson. but the point is that he didn't decide on this transfer, finances did. and after that decision, allegri obviously will support the player he's left with.

once again, tek on 6.5m net is borderline unsellable, even without covid. that's the root of it all, everything else is a consequence.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If he is given support and help to rebuild his confidence and focus, he can be one of the best in the world. If he's pushed to the side he'll be an expensive benchwarmer and we'll have to rely on Perrin who isn't good enough to start for most top teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)