Wojciech Szczęsny (17 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Maybe, but maybe not. It's not like we're quick to get rid of players that aren't performing I believe they weighed it up and decided he wasn't enough of an improvement over Scz to warrant the wages.

But this is the same club that for half a decade decided we could keep getting away with buying and sticking with absolute dogshit midfielders.

So it's a guess either way tbh but I personally think we could have found a way to get him if we really wanted to. But fuck it who cares we're fucked now
Nah. It’s pretty obvious from our negotiations for Locatelli and our lack of activity in the transfer market that we can’t up our wage bill and have no money. Plain and simple, we couldn’t afford to match PSG.

He’s a young Italian GK, NT starter, and even if I think many overrate him currently (makes a lot of concentration mistakes), he’s still a top keeper. His agent is someone we have close ties with. If we could afford him, we sign him. We couldn’t

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You can’t bench the guy. That will ruin his confidence. Just keep playing him like some of the other guys over the years.
I think he has five games and if they are dodgy he is out of the team. Juve can't carry players. If he loses his spot for a few games I'd say his future is very uncertain.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I just saw the two mistakes again and I just cant decide which one is worse. Wow, cant believe this is a pro keeper in one of the biggest teams in the world. That save that led to the PK on the first mistake was criminal...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)