Wojciech Szczęsny (144 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Goalkeeper hasn't been a problem area for us during Tek's stint as our number one goalie. Not the whole season, he only played below his usual standards during the second half of the season.
We also need to take into account how disorganized and uncoordinated our defense was under Pirlo but that's probably Tek's fault too...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Complaining about Szczesny when we have a shit midfield, a washed up LB, no backup striker, an uncertain attack if/once Ronaldo departs.

Makes sense
Why can't he be grouped into the underperformers last season category? I don't think he is exempt from criticism b/c other areas were worse off.

If we decide to keep Woj, however, then there is zero excuse for not signing two top CMs b/c we won't be adding a 10m salary to the books.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Why can't he be grouped into the underperformers last season category? I don't think he is exempt from criticism b/c other areas were worse off.

If we decide to keep Woj, however, then there is zero excuse for not signing two top CMs b/c we won't be adding a 10m salary to the books.
No one's saying he dint underperform though but most people are desperate to see our problem areas addressed first. Heck, if we can upgrade our midfield significantly while also being able to bankroll Raiola and Donnarumma, then I'm all for it(as much as I don't like it) but I'm not sure that's going to happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)