Wojciech Szczęsny (25 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
that's the exact point, buddy: he was much shakier at juve than expected, even before his injury. some would say he choked, some others would say he needed more time to adopt. i'm not sure about him tbh
He got his acl rupture before returning to juve, dude... Then another heavy injury at juve. He has only just put those worries behind him.

Aug 12, 2015
He had a monster game against Ajax, at least thats how I remember it

Crazy how he dipped in form
yeah I also remember this game against Ajax. He was great but we lost 1:2.
But to be honest, he was shit at Arsenal. Then he had a decent year with Rome, his first two years with Juve were ok and this year he was a desaster and will cost us the qualification for the CL. Juves history was always connected with a great goalkeeper, so we have to find a better replacement.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Until Jan/Feb of this year he was considered one of our better and most consistent players. After that he has made some mistakes and now he's the worst keeper we've ever had. Classic Tuz.
Tuz football section is a cesspool of disingenuity. Murica & General News section is the home of morally and ethically balanced gentlemen presenting well-rounded arguments.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He got his acl rupture before returning to juve, dude... Then another heavy injury at juve. He has only just put those worries behind him.
he never _returned to juve. he tore his acl twice before not _returning, but _signing for juve, the 2nd happened in '17. then he got back in form, signed for juve next summer (july '18), then he played a couple of matches in '18-19 before that shoulder injury, and he wasn't at his best. then we wanted to sell/loan him, but couldn't because of that injury. and i didn't talk about the acl injuries, but his crippled shoulder, during his first and only season he fully spent at juve.

he'll _return to juve this summer, and this will be his first return.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say he was initially much stronger at JJ than at Arsenal/Roma
robee and i were talking about perin, but enough off topic

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Tek is the reason we haven't lost more games this season. Our defence was shit for a long while in the beginning of the Pirlo era and he kept us in games. He has been very shaky in the past couple of months, but he's been a top keeper for the rest of his term here. But yeah, let's blame him for the debacle that is this season.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
T
he never _returned to juve. he tore his acl twice before not _returning, but _signing for juve, the 2nd happened in '17. then he got back in form, signed for juve next summer (july '18), then he played a couple of matches in '18-19 before that shoulder injury, and he wasn't at his best. then we wanted to sell/loan him, but couldn't because of that injury. and i didn't talk about the acl injuries, but his crippled shoulder, during his first and only season he fully spent at juve.

he'll _return to juve this summer, and this will be his first return.

- - - Updated - - -

robee and i were talking about perin, but enough off topic
That's the point. He never got back to form in between those injuries and now he just did.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
how easily we sometimes give a pay rise to a player is beyond me, completely missed that this guy is already on 6-7m wages. no wonder guy like Dybala are demanding 15mil, Paratici got lost on the wage structure in the process.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Goalkeepers market is way smaller than outfield players. There are essentially like 10 good starting gigs out there for star goalkeepers before you have to look for 2nd rate teams. The fact that Raiola is asking for 10m a year without any demand for goalkeepers around Europe's elite teams is weird.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Juve only conceded 33 goals. That's says something about Tek considering how many wide open counters he had to face. Yes Tek was inconsistent at times but made some awesome saves too. I consider him a top 15 goalie. Doesn't anyone not think Max will improve the defense which in turn will make Tek look better?

Donna and Raiola are too expensive and hostage agent will probably only demand more before contract runs out. Tek still has years left and 1) MF 2) Defense are top priorities. I bet Arsenal wish they still had Tek.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)