Wojciech Szczęsny (24 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Donnarumma on a free but on a highish salary is probably our best option. Cant see any real top notch keepers better than donnarumma at this type of deal.

Play woj...keep his value where it is. Benching him would give us stuff all value in the market.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Toughest part would be finding a buyer who would give a transfer fee and take on his high wages.

Wouldn’t be the worst move we’ve seen, so I’d take it personally. He had the impossible job of taking the gloves after Buffon and whilst he’s been decent, he’s had a good number of errors in big games. Also feel like he has a lackadaisical attitude which feeds to the backline. Mind you, it feels like the majority of the team has had that attitude throughout this season.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
He's fundamentally good at saving penalties, it's just a lottery. If you really want to point out a weakness, it's his bad communication with the backline.
At one stage in this game he was shouting instructions in English before a set piece out wide.
I get we have quite a few English speaking players in the squad but it sounded odd after a decade plus with Gigi.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Toughest part would be finding a buyer who would give a transfer fee and take on his high wages.

Wouldn’t be the worst move we’ve seen, so I’d take it personally. He had the impossible job of taking the gloves after Buffon and whilst he’s been decent, he’s had a good number of errors in big games. Also feel like he has a lackadaisical attitude which feeds to the backline. Mind you, it feels like the majority of the team has had that attitude throughout this season.
I dont think tek will be that hard to sell. He’s still good and in his prime for a keeper. Actually, he should be one of the easier players to sell among the higher earners.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)