Wojciech Szczęsny (30 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
@Dostoevsky still think we are good with him?
I swear when we conded second goal one of my first thoughts was "that fucker is so going to mention me somewhere" LOL.

Look, I can't possibly defend his shit display from today. Both were his fault.

But I still fail to see what you guys see and I won't raise my finger and point out on Polak, not in the bigger picture. Ever since he came here he did brilliant, imo he was the best GK in league and it was not Donna who was better, surely. But it's like people have tendency to forget the past and judge on just the part part. So he did great for years, then for a half year he sucks, and that results us selling him?

Also... Like I stated many times before. Our squad is pretty dogshit. One or two players alone won't fix it. And no, I don't think one mid player will solve our issues, we need 2 fresh guys there. We also need a LB. Our CB is not that great, too, and I wouldn't mind signing someone reliable and not to look at Bonucci. All I'm saying is let's please focus on our priorities. Gk spot imo is not a priority. Bringing two midfielders would change A LOT. Changing GK at this point makes no sense because all other holes are 10 times larger.

Lastly, nobody mentiones fails that Donna had over the years, yet everyone celebrates his good first season. Grass is always greener on the other side.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I swear when we conded second goal one of my first thoughts was "that fucker is so going to mention me somewhere" LOL.

Look, I can't possibly defend his shit display from today. Both were his fault.

But I still fail to see what you guys see and I won't raise my finger and point out on Polak, not in the bigger picture. Ever since he came here he did brilliant, imo he was the best GK in league and it was not Donna who was better, surely. But it's like people have tendency to forget the past and judge on just the part part. So he did great for years, then for a half year he sucks, and that results us selling him?

Also... Like I stated many times before. Our squad is pretty dogshit. One or two players alone won't fix it. And no, I don't think one mid player will solve our issues, we need 2 fresh guys there. We also need a LB. Our CB is not that great, too, and I wouldn't mind signing someone reliable and not to look at Bonucci. All I'm saying is let's please focus on our priorities. Gk spot imo is not a priority. Bringing two midfielders would change A LOT. Changing GK at this point makes no sense because all other holes are 10 times larger.

Lastly, nobody mentiones fails that Donna had over the years, yet everyone celebrates his good first season. Grass is always greener on the other side.
It was the same situation when we signed buffon when van der sar was our no. 1 goalkeeper

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Let us not put Szczesny in great category he has been shaky goalkeeper throughout his career and we have opportunity to sign the next great Italian goalkeeper
Oh God. Okay, just whatever. Yeah, he's a shaky Gk and Donna has been amazing every time he played, he's a must have and giving dozens of millions to Raiola and over 10mln/season is perfect and flawless decision.

There.

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
With shaky defence and midlefielders you can't expect unshaky GK. Look Handanovic, his form changed drasticly this season, how much blunders that he make in comparence with prior seasons ? De Gea and Courtois become shaky aswell, didn't start that way. Reliable defence makes a big role in GK confidence.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
If we can make a big plusvalenza on him that will allow us to make other investments we should do it.
Ok...

I tell you this... When we solve the other more important issues of this team, and wnen we have the capacity ($$$$$) to bring another goalkeeper better than him... only then we could have the "replace Tek conversation"...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)