Wojciech Szczęsny (13 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
A long time ago even.

I can still hear his JAO!!!!?!??!! screams.

And that was with an audience, and not in an empty stadium.
Its not hard to be a leader towards a newcomer who probably doesnt even speak the language that well. The hard part is the arrogant bird-watching expert who's been at the club for nearly a decade now, maybe I'm imagining things, but I just don't see from Woj the same leadership and connection that Buffon had with Chiellini-Bonucci.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Shaky.

His passing has been poor at times this season. I also didn't like his reaction when De Ligt complained about him losing the ball, should just hold his hands up instead of making faces. Not a great sign for the team's harmony.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
shameful goal to see from juve.. he takes 50 percent of it like bentancur
that was 100% on bentancur. no way szczesny was supposed to get first to that retarded, completely misplaced and mistimed backpass.

that being said, i can't remember such a shaky tek since we signed him. even with that good save to deny porto going up 3-0, it's not enough.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
that was 100% on bentancur. no way szczesny was supposed to get first to that retarded, completely misplaced and mistimed backpass.

that being said, i can't remember such a shaky tek since we signed him. even with that good save to deny porto going up 3-0, it's not enough.

both share it man.. no communication !!

Strickland

May 17, 2019
he had a real good start to 2020, looked like a top top keeper, but last night was bad. 1st goal he took almost a full second to process Bentancurs pass, wasn't focused at all, amateurish stuff. The pass was terrible, but Woj was asleep there. 2nd goal was a weak shot to his near post, he had to do better there as well, his positioning and clumsiness made Maregas job that much easier. Had a couple of decent saves, but overall this is a 4/10 performance, dissappointing.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015

nah, Woj takes 50% of that blame. He should communicate more (see buffon) and position himself also better.
Benta fked up big time for sure.

But check this.

Woj should just pass to danilo who is on the far right.
Instead he turns around and passes to Benta, who is surrounded by 4 Porto players.
Then he needs to move into the open space, to give Benta an option other than ditching the ball out of the pitch. We saw Buffon do this runs hundreds of times.
That was an immense lack of concentration, from Woj and from Benta too.

1613642041433.png

Strickland

May 17, 2019
nah, Woj takes 50% of that blame. He should communicate more (see buffon) and position himself also better.
Benta fked up big time for sure.

But check this.

Woj should just pass to danilo who is on the far right.
Instead he turns around and passes to Benta, who is surrounded by 4 Porto players.
Then he needs to move into the open space, to give Benta an option other than ditching the ball out of the pitch. We saw Buffon do this runs hundreds of times.
That was an immense lack of concentration, from Woj and from Benta too.

1613642041433.png
Besides that, when Benta made the pass, Woj had switched off, moved towards the ball way too late

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)