Wojciech Szczęsny (13 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
now u have answer :D
but the game was advetised to run on ps4 pro. why it suck bro? and why is game have bad physics. bad shadows. bad ai. bad police. cut content.

why does poland do this to us.

:haha:
And to think that I even had you on ignore for a brief period of time.
Shame on me for missing on some epic posts like this one. :ziz:
put me back on the ignore list. trust me, an idiot like me has nothing worth reading.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
but the game was advetised to run on ps4 pro. why it suck bro? and why is game have bad physics. bad shadows. bad ai. bad police. cut content.

why does poland do this to us.
true, they dont give a fuck about ps4 users.

ON PC its impressive, PS5 edition also will bang

why ? Poland like too fuck up sometimes, and sometimes give u Tek on goal line.. cheers bro

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Our gaming culture is gone. At one time, Poland was a pioneer of modern game in Europe in the 1960-70s. Hungarians learn how us to play football (the great Hungarian team that played in the World Cup finals). We even had Hungarian national team coaches, István Szeder-Seidl in 1950 and Andor Hajdú in 1954.

We won 3rd place at the World Championships twice (74 and 82). Especially in 1974, according to many, Poland should be the World Champion. If not the famous game on the water in 1/2 with West Germany.

Unfortunately, the lack of funds and the lack of ideas resulted in the stagnation of Polish football. Now you know, we live in a time of globalism and we are releasing a lot of players "in Europe". Many of them have a European level. But these are just units. There is still a lack of coaching thought and, most of all, children's TRAINERS. Because there, in children (u7 - u13), a certain thought and culture of the game are instilled. But this is a complex topic.

Generally, it is not about money in my opinion, of course it is needed to train future professional footballers throughout Poland. In my opinion, there is a lack of modern coaches and there is no deviation from certain accepted norms, that the Polish national team and Polish footballers are supposed to rely on the run, tactics and counterattacking.

I hope this will change and we will give the children some slack with the ball, play the ball and encourage them to play combos, to dribble. The feature that, for example, the Croats could materialize. They are not a rich country, but they have their coaching mind and the element of fun that is a must in football children and teenagers. Which results in their technically excellent footballers complementing it with features typical of Croats (Balkan countries) such as aggression or strong mentality.

sorry if there are any linguistic errors. my english is not fluent, good but not fluent.
As long as you speak better English than I speak Polish, I have no right to make fun of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)