Wojciech Szczęsny (17 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He's been a stunner since he came to Italy. I guess his time at Arsenal made most Prem fanboys and international football fans skeptical about him which still haunts his career and reputation today but he should be among Europe's elite

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He's been a stunner since he came to Italy. I guess his time at Arsenal made most Prem fanboys and international football fans skeptical about him which still haunts his career and reputation today but he should be among Europe's elite
All you need to do is read some of the interviews Woj gave after coming to Italy in the difference between goalkeeper training/coaching in Italy and at Arsenal. He’s upped his game several levels since coming to Serie A.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Huge fan of him, sometimes I see the links with Giglio come up but I prefer Woj. Most other elite goalkeepers like De Gea, Courtiois, Navas or Giglio make more spectacular saves but their lows, are also much lower. I love the crazy consistency Woj offers

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
i like that he never drops his concentration. like ever.

people who want donnaruma over him need to remember that
People who want Donnarumma over him think about free transfer and long term rather than just who is better.
Woj is currently better IMO but I would still want us to get Donnarumma and sell Woj because we get money while we have a great GK for many years.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
People who want Donnarumma over him think about free transfer and long term rather than just who is better.
Woj is currently better IMO but I would still want us to get Donnarumma and sell Woj because we get money while we have a great GK for many years.
whatever fee you think we will save will be paid to raiola and as bonus sigining for donnaruma.

in next few years we need to replace ronaldo, chiellini, bonucci, cuadrado. how about we focus on those areas

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
easily top 5 goalkeeper in the world. Also wont agree he doesnt make flashy saves, he does them , but as he said some time ago - flashy saves most of the times means u were wrongly positioned in the first place and his positiong is usually top notch.
its also worth noting how good he is working with our defense, he has that character needed to be a top keeper, cant see why we would be looking for someone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)