Wojciech Szczęsny (16 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know that most people from the west think that Poles are not the most intelligent beasts. But believe me. We will learn every language, u...ours never.

- - - Updated - - -

for u u can call me just Woj :D

I speak 5 languages bro :D Dont think your plight is that unique btw, my name cant be pronounced by westerners, eastern europeans or whatever, so it had to be latinized to Osman lol. My real first sound of the name itself isnt easy or possible to say for most not familiar with it, so the O is simply the easier choice.

And yeah Woj works :D Tho technically I can fully pronounce the whole name, the sound itself of ciech isnt hard to say after its audibly said to you. But the trick with polish names it you cant be sure how they are supposed to be pronounced just by reading them (I know few poles, through work/footie team etc). Generally the surnames tho, Wojciech is prolly the first firstname that sounds tricky.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I speak 5 languages bro :D Dont think your plight is that unique btw, my name cant be pronounced by westerners, eastern europeans or whatever, so it had to be latinized to Osman lol. My real first sound of the name itself isnt easy or possible to say for most not familiar with it, so the O is simply the easier choice.

And yeah Woj works :D Tho technically I can fully pronounce the whole name, the sound itself of ciech isnt hard to say after its audibly said to you. But the trick with polish names it you cant be sure how they are supposed to be pronounced just by reading them (I know few poles, through work/footie team etc). Generally the surnames tho, Wojciech is prolly the first firstname that sounds tricky.
Is it Usman? What is it?

- - - Updated - - -

Premfaces completely butchered his name, and now everyone calls him Chezny :sergio:

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
I thought I knew it until I heard what it sounds like a t in his name :lol:

Exactly. Now, speak fluently,, Wojciech Szczęsny strzelił gola podeszwą'' No way. Because your diaphragm and throat are not adapted from birth to this type of sound.

But I recommend Polish women. They are beautiful, hardworking, family. I think that this is the only chance to learn Polish quickly.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)