Wojciech Szczęsny (13 Viewers)

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Wow sooooo many people actually think this guy is bad. Really yet another pointer to the overall level of football knowledge in here.
Did Szczesny come from Italy with a sexy Italian name, then no-one had complained. He was already ahead of Buffon last season, but out of respect and because of our traditional italian conservativity, Buffon wasn't benched.
Speaking of Perin and that it's crazy and unfair that he doesn't get atleast 30% of the games to prove himself - wow!
There is also an aspect of football that is called day to day training. I'm sure Szczesny kicks Perins ass each day. That's why he doesn't even get a chance.

I wouldn't trade anyone for our guy right now. Let's see again in summer.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Wow sooooo many people actually think this guy is bad. Really yet another pointer to the overall level of football knowledge in here.
Did Szczesny come from Italy with a sexy Italian name, then no-one had complained. He was already ahead of Buffon last season, but out of respect and because of our traditional italian conservativity, Buffon wasn't benched.
Speaking of Perin and that it's crazy and unfair that he doesn't get atleast 30% of the games to prove himself - wow!
There is also an aspect of football that is called day to day training. I'm sure Szczesny kicks Perins ass each day. That's why he doesn't even get a chance.

I wouldn't trade anyone for our guy right now. Let's see again in summer.
It was quite random, were u drinking?

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Of course. Not as much as though as those who wants Perin!? to start, or those who generally complain about our GK warrior. They must be on something far more potent. What are you on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)