Wojciech Szczęsny (20 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I not really worried with him in there. I expect more offensive pressure put the opposition this season (was supposed to happen last year IMO) and a complete roster along with masterful Max that not having a Gigi caliber goalie won't hurt the team from winning the CL title.

I say it again, how many times did Gigi save Bonucci's butt. FU you traitor! Good riddance!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Very worried about him after those 2 games. Not very confident, maybe because his defenders are garbage, but still something feels wrong about him.
I know none of the goals were jis fault, but did you his positioning in Cuadrado's goal?
Hope im wrong, but its hard to be optimistic after buffon... maybe perin will shine.
His defence were utterly garbage, not a lot Woj could do about any of the goals he conceded

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Woj has always delivered for Juve and that is all that matters. Couldn't care less what people say about his performances with the footballing cancer that is Poland

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Woj has always delivered for Juve and that is all that matters. Couldn't care less what people say about his performances with the footballing cancer that is Poland
I hope everybody here knows that it ain't his fault that Poland sucks.. but I believe Perin will outshine him if given the chance.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I hope everybody here knows that it ain't his fault that Poland sucks.. but I believe Perin will outshine him if given the chance.
Perin will land on the treatment table and be out for 4 months straight.

- - - Updated - - -

Very worried about him after those 2 games. Not very confident, maybe because his defenders are garbage, but still something feels wrong about him.
I know none of the goals were jis fault, but did you his positioning in Cuadrado's goal?
Hope im wrong, but its hard to be optimistic after buffon... maybe perin will shine.
What was wrong with his positioning?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
There simply was nothing wrong with Woj's performance. Don't know what he's on about.
He did nothing impressive. One mistake in the first game and one mistake in the second game. We are gonna miss Gigi a lot you will see. Even old Gigi. I hope I am wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

By his logic, I guess Salah is garbage too, since he was such a world-beater at this World Cup. :seven:
Salah is coming off a bad injury and yes is having a terrible world cup so far. Our entire team is a big farce.

The government sent a plane full of actors and singers on tax payers expense (economy is dying the country is on the verge of explosion) and they partied with the players in the hotel and even went up to take selfies with them in their rooms the night before the Russia match. They made the team stay in some Chechen place and ordered Salah to sit next to the Chechen president and take pictures with him. He has threatened to quit the national team altogether because of this farce. He was made to participate in propaganda.

But more to your point. Salah and especially Messi have a track record of being world beaters, a couple of games in the world cup are a drop in the ocean and can easily be attributed to injury/form. Woj has a very mixed track record.

I dont think he is shit but I'll take some convincing to believe the hype here that he is world class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)