Wojciech Szczęsny (27 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Stay back, allow the attacker to run at him for a bit & make a challenge at the right time.

Or in short: the exact opposite of what he did.
True, although I get his angle. He definitely saw what the others didn't - a Senegal player entering the pitch. He made a correct prediction that the Senegal player will get the ball ahead of the Polish defender, so he tried to prevent it, but what he didn't calculate well was the speed of the African attacker.

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #756
    True, although I get his angle. He definitely saw what the others didn't - a Senegal player entering the pitch. He made a correct prediction that the Senegal player will get the ball ahead of the Polish defender, so he tried to prevent it, but what he didn't calculate well was the speed of the African attacker.
    Yeah, he was the only one that saw the full situation.
    Had he stayed in goal, people would say why didn't he rush. :boh:

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
    Very worried about him after those 2 games. Not very confident, maybe because his defenders are garbage, but still something feels wrong about him.
    I know none of the goals were jis fault, but did you his positioning in Cuadrado's goal?
    Hope im wrong, but its hard to be optimistic after buffon... maybe perin will shine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)