Wojciech Szczęsny (17 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
This guy most likely does not let that goal in.

just saying.
I agree but if the first guy gets a touch I think Buffon would have had it where he wouldnt. Not neccesary to bash our captain right now. He provides much stability to this team that goes unnoticed,. We have been blessed with great leadership for a long time now and lets not take that for granted

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We would probably win the tie 4-1 if he was in goal. As much as I like Gigi- I think he is the GOAT, but Wojciech is a better keeper than him now.
:agree:

Add to that our play out from the back is much smoother with him. His passing and long ball accuracy is phenomenal and helps ease the loss of Bonucci in that regard.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Woj is the better shot-stopper, but Gigi will start all the CL games, that's a given.

Pirlo wasn't benched his last year even though he sucked. Gigi hasn't won a CL, this is his last yr (?), and he's good. Even though Woj would increase our chances of winning the CL, Gigi will still start.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Woj is the better shot-stopper, but Gigi will start all the CL games, that's a given.

Pirlo wasn't benched his last year even though he sucked. Gigi hasn't won a CL, this is his last yr (?), and he's good. Even though Woj would increase our chances of winning the CL, Gigi will still start.
yeah, i agree with you, I cant seem Buffon being benched. Its quite sad though because i could see him making an error that costs us progression or even costs us the final (really hoping it doesnt happen though). Just hope he improves over the next few months because he was honestly quite terrible over both legs vs Spurs imo. other than the 2 obvious errors, I felt he made a few other blunders, spilling the ball, rushing out, etc

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #600
    That fucking goal from Hellas :andy2:Would have 821' without conceding now. Quite a nice race we have btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)