Wojciech Szczęsny (13 Viewers)

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #542
    Fastest to 10 clean sheets in Juventus history. Only took 14 matches.
    Yesterday he had it easy (no shots on target :D) but amazing achievement. :tup:

[video=twitter;955552674635812865]https://twitter.com/MaurizioAlba/status/955552674635812865[/video]

:baus:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    So many people talked shit about this transfer when it happened. Which made no sense, given the price, and season he'd had.

Nice to see him get that clean sheet record; pretty cool way to start his Juve career. Guy has been a great teammate so far, kept his mouth shut, worked hard, and is tearing it up. Love that we're sorted, 2 WC goalies ain't too shabby.

OP
    piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #545
    First keeper in 7 years to surpass Gigi with the # of presences in serie A in a season.

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    So many people talked shit about this transfer when it happened. Which made no sense, given the price, and season he'd had.

Nice to see him get that clean sheet record; pretty cool way to start his Juve career. Guy has been a great teammate so far, kept his mouth shut, worked hard, and is tearing it up. Love that we're sorted, 2 WC goalies ain't too shabby.
    Don't know what you're talking about. I just read the first pages and Post #120 or something like that has been the first negative shit after 6 pages of fapping about this guy.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    Don't know what you're talking about. I just read the first pages and Post #120 or something like that has been the first negative $#@! after 6 pages of fapping about this guy.
    There were a lot of people disappointed that he's going to be Gigi replacement because it was/is obvious we're not getting him to play second second fiddle to Gigi now and to a new goalie next season.

OP
    piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #548
    Don't know what you're talking about. I just read the first pages and Post #120 or something like that has been the first negative shit after 6 pages of fapping about this guy.
    Now go check his thread in the transfer section. :D

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    :lol:

Ok then.

Obviously we've been reading different threads. There was a lot of emotional nonsense I read posted on these boards. Nonsense, considering it was 14M for a keeper who was considered by many to be the best in the league last year. Pretty much a very minimal/no risk deal all along, and a pretty savvy move by Beppe and Co.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    There were a lot of people disappointed that he's going to be Gigi replacement because it was/is obvious we're not getting him to play second second fiddle to Gigi now and to a new goalie next season.
    I don't think it's time to comment on how good Gigi successor is he given that Buffon hasn't hung up anything yet. The disappointed people (including me) may be proven right and hopefully will be proven wrong, but it isn't the time yet to measure whether Woj was overpaid 2nd goalkeeper or bargain 1st keeper.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Well not really. It's just that you haven't seen him in recent seasons and you're still stuck in the past judging by his Arsenal days and you probably believe nothing has changed much since then or atleast you were initially.
    €14M is chump change these days. He sure as hell done enough already to not be considered an 'overpaid' 2nd GK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)