Wojciech Szczęsny (102 Viewers)

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #502
    I used to watch him often at Arsenal and never thought highly of him. Proving me wrong, game by game
    At the beginning he used to have better performances than De Gea, but later had some problems on and off the pitch and started to make many howlers.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    hes great. bargain sigining and for a goalie he is young still. can be goalie for next 10 years

but he does need to buffon cool factor.

you know when opponent take shot on goal and your heart sinks because you think its going in and you look and buffon hasnt moved because he's like "nah son. this is going wide" and it goes wide just by an inch.

once he starts doing that then he will be new lord of goalies

OP
    piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #511
    hes great. bargain sigining and for a goalie he is young still. can be goalie for next 10 years

but he does need to buffon cool factor.

you know when opponent take shot on goal and your heart sinks because you think its going in and you look and buffon hasnt moved because he's like "nah son. this is going wide" and it goes wide just by an inch.

once he starts doing that then he will be new lord of goalies
    it's funny cause

you think you have that rep cool factor.

you know when poster says he'll -rep you and your heart sinks because you think its going in and you look and rep bar hasnt moved and you're like "nah son. this is going wide" but the only thing that's going wide next second is your red reputation bar after a -rep.

lol

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    it's funny cause

you think you have that rep cool factor.

you know when poster says he'll -rep you and your heart sinks because you think its going in and you look and rep bar hasnt moved and you're like "nah son. this is going wide" but the only thing that's going wide next second is your red reputation bar after a -rep.

lol
    What are you talking about.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Nah Gigi will be back in goals after the break. I reckon Gigi’s “injury” was a convenient way for Woj to get a meaningful run of games this season, being a World Cup year and all for him. He’ll obviously be our keeper for the Coppa Italia games as well.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Nah Gigi will be back in goals after the break. I reckon Gigi’s “injury” was a convenient way for Woj to get a meaningful run of games this season, being a World Cup year and all for him. He’ll obviously be our keeper for the Coppa Italia games as well.
    I'd rather keep playing the pole to be honest, not happening of course.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Gigi’s athleticisms has declined massively in the last 12 months. I love him to death but I’m honestly not sure if I want him as first choice anymore.
    cmon man

gigi just got awarded best goalkeeper in the world. Woj's time will come, but he has no business playing when gigi is back. Besides being better than Woj, he's also a leader.

- - - Updated - - -

Gigi’s athleticisms has declined massively in the last 12 months. I love him to death but I’m honestly not sure if I want him as first choice anymore.
    cmon man

gigi just got awarded best goalkeeper in the world. Woj's time will come, but he has no business playing when gigi is back. Besides being better than Woj, he's also a leader.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)