Wojciech Szczęsny (27 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Buffon will be missed a lot when he leaves and its not only about his goalkeeping. Perhaps we cannot even comprehend what influence he has on the whole squad.
Not just the squad. .. he represents the whole club, there are lots of people who like Juve just because of him. He's is such a great ambassador.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
We signed him this summer to be Gigi's successor and not worry about GKs the next.

I truly believe he's up to the task. We will never find another Buffon in decades so it's wise to sign a very good GK like Szczesny and invest our money strengthening other areas.
Pretty much. I believe he'll be our starting GK at least 1 season (if he does poorly), but I don't think we'll keep him for a long time, only until we find our next great GK, maybe 4 or 5 years at most.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
That's what he said. :D

@radekas @The Quazis pierwszy kom. :sergio:
Can only laugh at people making a big deal out of it ;). Tbh I never liked Szczęsny. However now I can see he matured and has a great opportunity to become our next numero uno. I hope he proves next season that he's capable of that as it would be a great honor to have a Pole between the posts.
I can see Joanna Jędrzejczyk is very excited Wojtek is playing for us now and she will attend PSG game in Miami

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)