Wojciech Szczęsny (26 Viewers)

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #142
    I have no fricking idea where he has his info from (probably his ass) but some journo from one of the most popular Polish sport tabloid (Przegląd Sportowy) says that Szczęsny has a clause in his contract that guarantees him at least 20 games/season.

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    Szczesny after Buffon will be like van der Sar after Peruzzi. So Szczesny will be starter for 1-2 years and then we will sign our next italian longterm hero.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Did I incorrectly understand your post? You said he wasn't worth half of that.
    Its a figure of speech but tbh id say hes worth about 10m euros which is around 7m pounds so yes he is barely worth half. He is a back up keeper at best.

I may be slightly exaggeratong but still 14m pounds is insane money and he is not good enough to start for us.

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    I have no fricking idea where he has his info from (probably his ass) but some journo from one of the most popular Polish sport tabloid (Przegląd Sportowy) says that Szczęsny has a clause in his contract that guarantees him at least 20 games/season.
    How many games did Neto get last year? And is Buffon going to break any records this year?

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    20 games seems excessive. Juve will probably play 50 competitive games or thereabouts. I think he could play 10-15 but 20 seems a stretch.

- - - Updated - - -

20 games seems excessive. Juve will probably play 50 competitive games or thereabouts. I think he could play 10-15 but 20 seems a stretch.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

He'll play all Coppa games, all midweek games and a few of the games around our CL fixtures. He'll get his 20 IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)