Wojciech Szczęsny - GK - Roma (on loan from Arsenal) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The thing I will miss most about Buffon (aside from leadership) is the fact that despite having the best defense in front of him, he could literally have nothing to do for 89 mins and then suddenly have to make an incredible save and he would do it. His brain never shuts off he is always ready.

Is this kid going to be able to do that?

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #28
    If Neto is gone, Buffon keeps performing at a good level i'd be very happy with him as a second GK. Not sure why would Szczęsny agree to sit on the bench right before the WC tho.
    I don't think of course that he's good enough to be our starting GK, there's a reason Fabiański is preferred over him in the NT. With Fabiański we are sure that he'll keep performing on a solid level while Szczęsny can keep pulling some top saves out of his ass and then cause some stupid PK or even a red for himself due to uncalculated rush. There are definitely some other good aspects of this move, not mentioning his good season at Roma:

1. When De Gea came to England Szczęsny was beginning his first 11 Arsenal career. During first part of that season he was playing even better than the Spaniard and it looked like he'll be an unexpected winner of this young EPL goalie contest. As we know it didn't work out but the potential was clearly there.
    2. He's a really likeable character and we know how we value those players that can bring good atmosphere to the locker room. Fans love him as well, just check comments under his 'Szczęsny show' on yt. And such positive personalities also bring you new fans.
    3. We'll make Romanisti cry again. ::lol3::
    4. More Juve coverage in Poland. :D
    5. Maybe he can convince one of his friends from NT to join him? I mean, how many Bundesliga titles can you win before you'll get bored? :beppe2:
    6. Arsenalfantv after some great saves of Szczęsny in our shirt. :D
    7. He'll bring her with him :allegri:

ru-0-r-600,600-n-26ca55a673e870efcff4d73b528a2cd3tuasj3iHen0.jpg
    ru-0-r-650,0-n-jH2113026JX4H_marina_luczenko.jpg

ff9dd8d23fb4ab01ded70e9c4c692790.jpg

:ID:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    If Neto is gone, Buffon keeps performing at a good level i'd be very happy with him as a second GK. Not sure why would Szczęsny agree to sit on the bench right before the WC tho.
    I don't think of course that he's good enough to be our starting GK, there's a reason Fabiański is preferred over him in the NT. With Fabiański we are sure that he'll keep performing on a solid level while Szczęsny can keep pulling some top saves out of his ass and then cause some stupid PK or even a red for himself due to uncalculated rush. There are definitely some other good aspects of this move, not mentioning his good season at Roma:

1. When De Gea came to England Szczęsny was beginning his first 11 Arsenal career. During first part of that season he was playing even better than the Spaniard and it looked like he'll be an unexpected winner of this young EPL goalie contest. As we know it didn't work out but the potential was clearly there.
    2. He's a really likeable character and we know how we value those players that can bring good atmosphere to the locker room. Fans love him as well, just check comments under his 'Szczęsny show' on yt. And such positive personalities also bring you new fans.
    3. We'll make Romanisti cry again. ::lol3::
    4. More Juve coverage in Poland. :D
    5. Maybe he can convince one of his friends from NT to join him? I mean, how many Bundesliga titles can you win before you'll get bored? :beppe2:
    6. Arsenalfantv after some great saves of Szczęsny in our shirt. :D
    7. He'll bring her with him :allegri:

ru-0-r-600,600-n-26ca55a673e870efcff4d73b528a2cd3tuasj3iHen0.jpg
    ru-0-r-650,0-n-jH2113026JX4H_marina_luczenko.jpg

ff9dd8d23fb4ab01ded70e9c4c692790.jpg

:ID:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)