Without DelPiero (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
After about god knows how many years on this forum, I have come to 1 conclusion, without Dp, this forum would be fooked

There would have been no Denco vs Mate arguments about Dp vs Baggio

Juve would have won the scudetto according to some people in the last 9 years, after all Baggio and Vialli would have inspired the first 3 and Dv, Miccolli and Zlatan would have been involved in the next 6 in different seasons of course

Would we have the very knowledgeable ppl like Zizou, Dan, Zlatan and to a lesser extent Andy regale us with their far superior knowledge of what makes Juventus tick and how far better Juve would have been without Dp

How the likes of Kovacevic and Salas were not given a fair run with the very existence of Dp

We would not have the likes Azzurri7 or 8 or whatever come on here and say time and time again how great Dp is

What would we have talked about , say, when Juve lost a game, if Dp did not exist?

Whom would we have blamed for Italy's failure to win the wc 98, 2002, the European championship in 96 2000 and 2004?

Whose fault would it have been when Juve failed to win the Cl from 96 onwards?

How many times i have read the same boring shit like " I was once a fan but now can stand the bastard"?

How would we have seemed if he was there to show us up on how very little we know about the game if the only thing we can do is to blame an individual on a team's success or failure?

Would it have shown us up, that we do not look at matches and even if we did, we have the grasping knowledge of a gnat to know that everything is not about Dp , good or bad?

Amazing some ppl definitely cannot stand him but they cannot resist the temptation to go to any threads with his name on it, to write negativity

If I do not like a player or dont think him worthy, you write about him, I do not read it, its that simmple, you'd be amazed the amount of threads i have never read.

Plain and simple without Dp, there would be very few on Juventuz.com, why cos thats how most of them get their jones, by bashing or praising him

In a word or 2 its u i wanna do, no, not you body, your mid you fool

Don't understand, ask Sergio he would clue you in

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Excellent piece :D

It's untrue though: you should visit the hangout, misc soccer, off-topic etc much more often and you'd see what I mean. About 95% of all conversations don't involve Del Piero at all.

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Excellent piece :D

It's untrue though: you should visit the hangout, misc soccer, off-topic etc much more often and you'd see what I mean. About 95% of all conversations don't involve Del Piero at all.
    Imagine if he was in the dutch league, spanish league and epl and lets supposed he could sing and act a jot. I just wished those who talk about Juventus had a wider imagination than what i have to read thru all the time i come on here.

I dont come on here as often as i do, and gusee who is to blame ....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++

Would we have the very knowledgeable ppl like Zizou, Dan, Zlatan and to a lesser extent Andy regale us with their far superior knowledge of what makes Juventus tick and how far better Juve would have been without Dp
    Hey, wait a minute. I never said Juventus would be better off without Del Piero...where did you get that from? And how could someone say that anyway after what Del Piero has given us in the past decade?

But once again I have to explain myself.....Del Piero has been one of my favorite players over the years, right up there with Zidane, Baggio, and Nedved. But I'll tell you something that makes me "TICK," not looking at situations objectively. That happens a lot around here.

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    Positivity, have you had your plus sign today

is that all your gold ? where did it come from, what did you have to do? Do you sleep night, do u dream straight up or do you dream in double u's

Thats me new motto now , when i am bored

Acies

Jun 23, 2005
    After about god knows how many years on this forum, I have come to 1 conclusion, without Dp, this forum would be fooked

Juve would have won the scudetto according to some people in the last 9 years, after all Baggio and Vialli would have inspired the first 3 and Dv, Miccolli and Zlatan would have been involved in the next 6 in different seasons of course

How the likes of Kovacevic and Salas were not given a fair run with the very existence of Dp

We would not have the likes Azzurri7 or 8 or whatever come on here and say time and time again how great Dp is

What would we have talked about , say, when Juve lost a game, if Dp did not exist?

Whom would we have blamed for Italy's failure to win the wc 98, 2002, the European championship in 96 2000 and 2004?

How many times i have read the same boring shit like " I was once a fan but now can stand the bastard"?

How would we have seemed if he was there to show us up on how very little we know about the game if the only thing we can do is to blame an individual on a team's success or failure?

Would it have shown us up, that we do not look at matches and even if we did, we have the grasping knowledge of a gnat to know that everything is not about Dp , good or bad?

Amazing some ppl definitely cannot stand him but they cannot resist the temptation to go to any threads with his name on it, to write negativity

If I do not like a player or dont think him worthy, you write about him, I do not read it, its that simmple, you'd be amazed the amount of threads i have never read.

Plain and simple without Dp, there would be very few on Juventuz.com, why cos thats how most of them get their jones, by bashing or praising him

Great post. Really.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Imagine if he was in the dutch league, spanish league and epl and lets supposed he could sing and act a jot. I just wished those who talk about Juventus had a wider imagination than what i have to read thru all the time i come on here.

I dont come on here as often as i do, and gusee who is to blame ....
    Prolly right there yeah. I myself just don't bother to read any thread related to Juventus so I don't see :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Great Post denco, although I would still be here to follow Juve's news and everything related to Juve like usually.

You made a good point out there "Amazing some ppl definitely cannot stand him but they cannot resist the temptation to go to any threads with his name on it, to write negativity

If I do not like a player or dont think him worthy, you write about him, I do not read it, its that simmple, you'd be amazed the amount of threads i have never read"

However, I really don't understand people whom can't stand Del Piero (Prefer not to mention names) while they are STILL posting in Every Single Del Piero's thread. Even In Multimedia Section were people Post Del Piero's goals and these Stuff, Some people WOULD Just post and Make Fun about his Goals and these things.

Anyhow, It seems me as the Azzurri7, I'am hated alot by some fans around here, simply because I defend Del Piero always, However It really doesn't effect me or matter because the day he'll retire, they'll know his Value.

Anyhow, Great Post denco.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I think Del Piero should remain with Juve, he still has a lot to give and he WILL make that record of best goalscorer of all time in Juventus. He has shown simply great form for a time now. The 2 players who are 100% at Juve next season are:

Del Piero
    Zlatan

Who will the next 2 be?

Cassano
    Mutu
    Gilardino
    Trezeguet

IMO the ultimate attackingline would be:

del Piero
    Zlatan
    Cassano
    Gilardino

But Trezeguet and Mutu are still GREAT players so it doesnt really matters. It would be fun to see Cassano or Mutu or Gilardino though ;)

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Anyhow, It seems me as the Azzurri7, I'am hated alot by some fans around here, simply because I defend Del Piero always , However It really doesn't effect me or matter because the day he'll retire, they'll know his Value.

Anyhow, Great Post denco.
    Bro, thats what i like about u, because you alwayse defend him (even if i dont agree all the time) :), and thats very fair...

anyway, Great post !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Thanks Bro, See, me and you sometimes don't agree about some points, But you don't come around to bash me and make Fun of Del Piero because I defend him, while other members do that!

Anyhow, you'll always be special Friend :)

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    DP is great and all, a key member of our squad, and one of the most important Juve players in recent - and all-time - history. But just because you might not explore any further beyond your own backyard doesn't mean that the universe consists exclusively of your own backyard. You're wrong in thinking that he, and discussions about him, are the only reason some of us come to Juventuz.com at all.

Not all of us have our world revolve around which side of the DP issue you stand on. It's just one thread in a much bigger fabric. Personally, I am getting pretty fed up with the myopia on all sides of this issue. I'd start a DP "agnostic" movement myself, but we already have the Shut Up movement for that...

Jan 7, 2004

i see i am not important enough to be in the piece

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
    Thanks Bro, See, me and you sometimes don't agree about some points, But you don't come around to bash me and make Fun of Del Piero because I defend him, while other members do that!

Anyhow, you'll always be special Friend :)

you dont defend del piero, you suck his cock

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    I think Del Piero should remain with Juve, he still has a lot to give and he WILL make that record of best goalscorer of all time in Juventus. He has shown simply great form for a time now. The 2 players who are 100% at Juve next season are:

Del Piero
    Zlatan

Who will the next 2 be?

Cassano
    Mutu
    Gilardino
    Trezeguet

IMO the ultimate attackingline would be:

del Piero
    Zlatan
    Cassano
    Gilardino

But Trezeguet and Mutu are still GREAT players so it doesnt really matters. It would be fun to see Cassano or Mutu or Gilardino though ;)
    you forgot that poor guy who stays on the bench for the whole season only to come out in the end and score some amazingly valueble goals.

Jan 7, 2004

first of all none of the people you mentioned called del piero a bastard. These posters are just a bunch of JUVENTUS fans who from a football point of view see that for what del piero is taking from this team he should be offering more or that somebody else in his possition could do a better job.

i probably shouldnt have talked for the whole group but thats the way I see it.

the shut up movement, as swag mentioned it (btw thanks for being the voice of reason like always) was ment to stop all the unneccessary discussions from either peole who wanted del piero or the others. it seemed as it was only directed at the del piero "lovers" because quite frankly they deserved it.

on that note Denco, this forum deserves more people like you mate, it was a joy to read

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)