With marriage or against it?

• Marry

• Don't marry

• I'm undecided

• I don't really care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Culture. Society's expectations. It isn't easy just going against the flow in highly collectivist cultures such as those found in the sub-continent and the Middle East.
Of course it's not easy in some cultures, I am glad mine is not one of those as I can't stand half of mine and they can't stand me.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
You think that is boring? In my city, and maybe other parts of the country(I shall find out this weekend), you and your wife are made to stand on the podium, all dressed up with make-up and shit, and basically people gather in a line and congratulate you and give you presents. Worse; after that, these people stand around you, and a photographer takes 2 pics of you with them kind of like proof that those people attended the wedding. And while this shit happens, there's a videographer using an old-ass camera, shining bright light on your face, and recording you just standing there like a retard and smiling for the other camera. Once it is done, that group of people go, and a fresh batch arrives. And the cycle repeats. This goes on for 2-2.5 hours. :sergio:

Wedding ceremonies and receptions are ass-raping bullshit!
EPIC Desi weddings :lol:

I am attending one this weekend.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #129
    Now that you got a girlfriend you're thinking about marriage Rab???
    I can't marry the girl I'm dating.

Btw, your avatar, I remember the picture, what Byrone wrote again there because I can't seem to read it and I forgot he wrote?

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #132
    Family won't accept huh?

el3arab eythalo 3arab :D
    Apart from my family, I don't think I'd accept too. She has a long modeling career ahead of her and she's just 21. Add to that I know my luck with girls/women unless something changes in the future. I was never the role-model type of person in relationships.

My sisters always tell me that one day the right girl will come and I'll be down on my knees begging her for mercy:D. And that girl is the ones who's going to change me.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Apart from my family, I don't think I'd accept too. She has a long modeling career ahead of her and she's just 21. Add to that I know my luck with girls/women unless something changes in the future.
    I feel you. You never know what happens in those long trips to Paris and Milan. :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Apart from my family, I don't think I'd accept too. She has a long modeling career ahead of her and she's just 21. Add to that I know my luck with girls/women unless something changes in the future. I was never the role-model type of person in relationships.

My sisters always tell me that one day the right girl will come and I'll be down on my knees begging her for mercy:D. And that girl is the ones who's going to change me.

Change you how?

You could become a male model and travel with her all over the world :D

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #136
    Change me into someone who's ready and welling to commit to her. To feel the no need of whoring myself from one girl to another. My mom would always tell me the day you'll go out with a girl and enjoy your date and spending time with her without thinking sexually of her will be the day you're ready to commit:D(so by her logic/theory, I haven't met the right one yet)

She hates it when she sees me fooling me around reminding me that I have sisters and I wouldn't want someone like myself doing the same to them.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Change me into someone who's ready and welling to commit to her. To feel the no need of whoring myself from one girl to another. My mom would always tell me the day you'll go out with a girl and enjoy your date and spending time with her without thinking sexually of her will be the day you're ready to commit:D(so by her logic/theory, I haven't met the right one yet)

She hates it when she sees me fooling me around reminding me that I have sisters and I wouldn't want someone like myself doing the same to them.
    Classic Arab line :D

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #140
    But you're not into your gf emotionally?
    I don't know how emotionally one can be to know if he's ready for the big step. I think only once I felt it but then again I wasn't really mature.

I'm not in-love. It takes time for me to fall in-love or to emotionally have strong bond for the person. Not that I am happy with myself like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)