Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
That's what I'd like to believe. Who do you think we should sign or have a chance to sign?
Give a chance to youth.Thats what Bayern did when they were running tight an blended them with experience.

Give a chance for Berardi if he ends up scoring a dozen goals and racks up some more assists.

Jul 1, 2010
Give a chance to youth.Thats what Bayern did when they were running tight an blended them with experience.

Give a chance for Berardi if he ends up scoring a dozen goals and racks up some more assists.
That's definitely what I'd do.

Who could we bring for the LB spot, Santon? Criscito?

Santon is surely not the player he was said to become a few years back but he's decent enough, with a lot of room for improvement.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
In the next 2 years i'd love to see

4-2-3-1

Buffon

Licht,Barzagli, Chiellini, Criscito - Hopefully Barzagli still has it. If not, Ogbonna or whatever

Vidal, Pogba

Cuadrado, Tevez, Lavezzi

and a new striker. It's too soon to predict which quality strikers we have a chance of getting. But anybody thinking that Tevez and Llorente are the key to success need some help.

Neither are World Class, Tevez has a great workrate and should be good enough as a CF, we really need a goal machine infront of him though.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
In the next 2 years i'd love to see

4-2-3-1

Buffon

Licht,Barzagli, Chiellini, Criscito - Hopefully Barzagli still has it. If not, Ogbonna or whatever

Vidal, Pogba

Cuadrado, Tevez, Lavezzi

and a new striker. It's too soon to predict which quality strikers we have a chance of getting. But anybody thinking that Tevez and Llorente are the key to success need some help.

Neither are World Class, Tevez has a great workrate and should be good enough as a CF, we really need a goal machine infront of him though.
agreed but now that we have pirlo we need to keep the 3 man midfield. however we need to make sure that we RESHAPE our attack and defence. no more 3 man shit defence and no 2 man attack with wingbacks. that is complete bullshit and we need to change it in both serie A and Champions league so that we get used to it. we need a 1 NEW striker which is going to secure us 20+ goals a season and we also need 2 HIGH QUALITY wingers and 2 VERY GOOD wingers. I don't want to see giovinco qugliarella or vucinic despite how much they did for us they need to be OUT. Padoin, De ceglie they need to be out as well. NEW FRESH TALENT NEEDS TO ENTER JUVE. I AM FUCKING PISSED.

May 22, 2007
That's what I'd like to believe. Who do you think we should sign or have a chance to sign?
In terms of having a chance to sign, you have to think back to last season. If you asked me in December of 2012, I'd have absolutely no idea that Tevez would be available for €10m (and Juve could sell Matri for more than that) on a reasonable salary.

I'm a bit lost for suggestions. Cuadrado's ship might have sailed. Italian Messi or Menez would be good for the squad. Iturbe depends on whether Hellas have an option, which I'm sure I read they do, and his season. Berardi is at the stage where he needs the entire season in order to assess his development. Difficult to answer you. There are a couple of players I want to watch a few times too, Rodriguez of Wolfsburg and Thauvin of Marseille.

Who were you thinking? Other than Nani and Tevez.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah like i've said more times than I care to remember. I never want to see the term 'wing-back' ever again

Just 2 glorified full backs taking up 2 spots that should do to players who can make a difference. Not to mention it's ridiculous that like 80% of our attacks go through our wing-backs.

How many times have we seen a Pirlo long-diagonal to Licht/Asa only for them to fail at taking their man on or fail to make even a remotely good cross

I don't blame them, that's not their playing style. I blame the system for being so dependant on two BAD attackers to make the difference in the final 3rd of the pitch.

Jul 1, 2010
In terms of having a chance to sign, you have to think back to last season. If you asked me in December of 2012, I'd have absolutely no idea that Tevez would be available for €10m (and Juve could sell Matri for more than that) on a reasonable salary.

I'm a bit lost for suggestions. Cuadrado's ship might have sailed. Italian Messi or Menez would be good for the squad. Iturbe depends on whether Hellas have an option, which I'm sure I read they do, and his season. Berardi is at the stage where he needs the entire season in order to assess his development. Difficult to answer you. There are a couple of players I want to watch a few times too, Rodriguez of Wolfsburg and Thauvin of Marseille.

Who were you thinking? Other than Nani and Tevez.
Who is the Italian Messi?

I was thinking of someone like De Bruyne, who could possibly leave Chelsea in the summer.

May 22, 2007
Thauvin :tuttosport: That was seriously one nice suggestion.
Do you think he can grow a lot? Fred was tentative when I asked him, and he explained his reasoning well. I've only seen the Napoli game and he was good.

Who is the Italian Messi?

I was thinking of someone like De Bruyne, who could possibly leave Chelsea in the summer.
Cerci

De Bruyne is someone I should have mentioned actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)