Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Let's say Vuci takes his LW spot

So we only need a right winger

I'm sure if we went sniffing around, we'd find a Winger good enough for 25-30M

3-5-2 is just... done. Defensively it crumbles at the first sight of width (Serie A has practically none, so that's why we dominated Italy before anybody points out our Scudetti)

Offensively? Pretty awful when Vucinic is out. Vucinic was involved in a lot of passing triangles with the MF, linking things up nicely and all that. Soon as he's gone this is our gameplan..

Keep ball between back 3, switch play a few times

Find Pirlo either directly or through Vidal, Pogba/Marchisio

Pirlo long balls it to Lichtsteiner or Asamoah. Licht/Asa run up and either fail to take their man on, fail to cross it to our 5 foot 9 attack force, or cut it back to Vidal. Move breaks down, we get countered and concede a dangerous chance

Failing that, Bonucci or Pirlo long balls it to our physically average strikers, and we lose play in the blink of an eye.

Oct 4, 2013
Llorente could start, I just hesitate to put him in my starting line up as of now. He's an unknown quantity

I don't think Coentrao would be hard to get tbh, there were strong rumours that he was very close to being loaned out at the last minute to United. Madrid clearly back Marcelo over him and I think a £8-10M bid could secure him

LW I agree, nobody I know of out there presently who is a wide left player and good enough. Tbh I wouldn't be completely against Vucinic getting the spot again.
I don't think that amount is enough at all, madrid bought him for 30 million and I think they wouldn't let him go that cheaply, plus Ancelotti said that he still has a plan for him at the club. Even if they do decide to sell him, he probably would go to another club like chelsea because of Mourinho

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We're being linked with Jorginho again. Would be quite a coup, fairly young, talented, having good season atm, can play in almost every position in midfield and not too expensive. Make it happen Marotta. :klin:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We try to play a quicker style of football which is suited more to the 4-3-3
We could really work well with the 4-3-3 if we use the following
RW LW CF
CF is Tevez as we dont have anyone better than him and I doubt we will get one in the near future
LW Giovinco could be used but I wouldnt bet on him as a starter
Vucinic could also be used altough I rather see a fast player in that position...

The only cheap and good solution we can have as a winger is Nani
A really good solution but not a cheap one would be Draxler
Di Maria would also be a great addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)