Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Zero

Mar 2, 2014
I can't believe there's actually people here who are criticizing are approach for Falcao. Do you guys realize how poor is our finishing? We need a clinical finisher to make progress in CL and quite possibly to retain our title this year.

May 22, 2013
Allegri will use a variety of formations. Between the 3-5-2, 4-3-2-1, and 4-3-1-2, we have enough players in attack. Coman was even used as a ss yesterday, so what exactly would Chicharito add to this team?
As you say yourself, we will use various formations, which means we will sometimes deploy two strikers (i think it will be quite often, and in the case with only one, i think Tevez will be one of the two behind for example). Morata is clearly not seen as a true centerforward, so we only have Llorente who could really fill that role to perfection. Morata might get some times pairing Tevez anyway, but we will play in a different way when that is the case. I can see the point in getting a centerforward, but i don't really think Hernandez is what we need..

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Pretty sure we'll get no one if it's not someone great.
And it better be like that.
Tevez,Llorente,Morata,Coman and Go is fine and enough.

Jul 20, 2012
As you say yourself, we will use various formations, which means we will sometimes deploy two strikers (i think it will be quite often, and in the case with only one, i think Tevez will be one of the two behind for example). Morata is clearly not seen as a true centerforward, so we only have Llorente who could really fill that role to perfection. Morata might get some times pairing Tevez anyway, but we will play in a different way when that is the case. I can see the point in getting a centerforward, but i don't really think Hernandez is what we need..
Morata is a cf though. He is a complete forward

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
He is injured but Valencia is ready to buy him nonetheless.

http://www.superdeporte.es/valencia/2014/08/30/valencia-ficha-cesion-alvaro-negredo/233615.html

Superdeporte says there is an agreement between all parties, but first City has to sign Falcao, they say according to their sources the Falcao-City deal is close.

Superdeporte is for Valencia like Marca is for Real btw. Should be reliable.

- - - Updated - - -

Manchester City offered Monaco’s Radamel Falcao for £55m

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/31/manchester-city-offered-radamel-falcao-monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)