Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And you should get future stars not players limited to depth.
Why should we get 3 very promising am's, if we can only play 1 at a time ?

Pereyra is a very good signing. He can cover all midfield positions, and has showed promise each time he played in the friendlies, just like Coman did, but to a slightly lesser extend.

Pereyra is a player can allready use, but who will become much more critical when we change the formation to wingers. Since he's an excellent standin for both, and he has a nice potential in him aswel.

So you can come here and talk the usual fucking bullcrap about how we should buy the 5 most impressive am's under 18.
I'm with Marotta on that its better to pick one you believe in and then give him the playtime when possible, instead of having 5 youngsters splitting that time amongst eachther to play, wich isnt ideal for anyone of them and will result in the most mature one to succeed the quickest.

Our first team is bench+starters. We did a significant upgrade to the bench. We got a player who can cover all positions. We got Romulo who's an offensive cm substitute we lacked last season.

Imagine Berardi and Coman make a killer season. Here, have pereyra on the left and you can play 4231

Its time to stop beeing illogical and demand more youngsters then we need, and more expensive players then we can afford..

In before the next fucking idiot who goes like "but we dont need bench, sell bench, get SANCHEZ BEFORE THE FUCKING WORLDCUP."
Yes, thats is exactly 3 injuries away from how milan with a much better team lost the titel to us 3 years ago

- - - Updated - - -

What's he saying now?

off to Madrid.

#fucktancrediintertristascumpalmeri
If you wish to believe cunt ass fake rumors, you deserve to be in disillusion now

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24,243

Pereyra is a very good signing. He can cover all midfield positions, and has showed promise each time he played in the friendlies, just like Coman did, but to a slightly lesser extend.

Pereyra is a player can allready use, but who will become much more critical when we change the formation to wingers. Since he's an excellent standin for both, and he has a nice potential in him aswel.

So you can come here and talk the usual fucking bullcrap about how we should buy the 5 most impressive am's under 18.
    I'm with Marotta on that its better to pick one you believe in and then give him the playtime when possible, instead of having 5 youngsters splitting that time amongst eachther to play, wich isnt ideal for anyone of them and will result in the most mature one to succeed the quickest.

Our first team is bench+starters. We did a significant upgrade to the bench. We got a player who can cover all positions. We got Romulo who's an offensive cm substitute we lacked last season.

Imagine Berardi and Coman make a killer season. Here, have pereyra on the left and you can play 4231

Its time to stop beeing illogical and demand more youngsters then we need, and more expensive players then we can afford..

In before the next fucking idiot who goes like "but we dont need bench, sell bench, get SANCHEZ BEFORE THE FUCKING WORLDCUP."
    Yes, thats is exactly 3 injuries away from how milan with a much better team lost the titel to us 3 years ago

- - - Updated - - -

If you wish to believe cunt ass fake rumors, you deserve to be in disillusion now
    I'm saying fuck that tard Palmeri. READ!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    I'm saying fuck that tard Palmeri. READ!
    IM SAYING YOU SHOULDNT HAVE BELIEVED AND QUOTED THAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ASSHOLE IN THE FIRST PLACE, AND BROUGHT QUITE A BIT OF PEASANT FUCKTARDS IN THE ILLUSION WE HAVE A CHANCE TO SIGN A PLAYER WHO COSTS MORE THEN A SALE OF VIDAL AND DEMANDS MORE WAGES THEN OUR 4 BIGGEST EARNERS COMBINED

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

I must have not woken up yet, all I can read is Blablabla.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24,251
    stop ejaculating onto yourself from thinking about Marotta

- - - Updated - - -

I take that you took offence at me beeing right.

Good, now use that mod power. Power corrupts.
    no, you just can't read that I said Palmeri is a A-hole. That's all.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    I say we wrap this mercato up. Keep Coman as an attacker, and we're all good up front. We have a squad that is competitive for another Scudetto and the CL.

Hopefully we can make it to the QFs of the CL this season and then build on that next summer.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    He is, but its fucking pathetic that it was allowed to post random crap about that guy and a few others about falcao, since everyone who can solve the definite integral of x between 0 and 1 knew 100% that it was impossible he'd come here

Yet every motherfucking cuntday i read this "falcaON" shit and then these poor uneducated peasants believing it.

One should not abuse an inferior mind. We arent all religious

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    He is, but its fucking pathetic that it was allowed to post random crap about that guy and a few others about falcao, since everyone who can solve the definite integral of x between 0 and 1 knew 100% that it was impossible he'd come here

Yet every motherfucking cuntday i read this "falcaON" shit and then these poor uneducated peasants believing it.

Zacheryah - Mein Kampf

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    He is, but its $#@!ing pathetic that it was allowed to post random crap about that guy and a few others about falcao, since everyone who can solve the definite integral of x between 0 and 1 knew 100% that it was impossible he'd come here

Yet every mother$#@! $#@!day i read this "falcaON" $#@! and then these poor uneducated peasants believing it.

So, is it FalcaOFF then??This is what you mean?? :shocked2:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24,256
    Zach, most people here know he ain't coming here. It just fun to dream. It seems we can't even afford Chicharito so the tuz know. People have the right to post news from Laudisa(pro Falcao) and GDM(CHicharito...)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Zacheryah - Mein Kampf
    I wouldnt lose a war that couldnt be lost by sending half my army to fight frozen kebab in a freezer

So, is it FalcaOFF then??This is what you mean?? :shocked2:
    poor man

- - - Updated - - -

Zach, most people here know he ain't coming here. It just fun to dream. It seems we can't even afford Chicharito so the tuz know. People have the right to post news from Laudisa(pro Falcao) and GDM(CHicharito...)
    this is the very issue

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Frozen kebab in a freezer? I don't get this reference at all :confused:
    Hilter lost WWII wich he really couldnt lose by sending a very large part of his army to kill the joke called the russian army at that time. But because of dysinteria and the extremely cold winter, germany lost the eastfront cause they werent adapted to such harsh circumstances, while russia let millions die in a sieged town, only to surround and conqueror the remaining minority of germand still alive.

People talk of normandy and heroics. but if germany would tell russia to fuck off and not find it so funny to fight "tanks versus horse", and just protected their east border and arm their defences as they should, normandy would have easely been repelled

- - - Updated - - -

Who cares about them. They're not your children. :D
    I case about every ignorant peasant who doesnt reject knowledge

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)