Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Funny how you mentioned that yet Coman was the only starter today. The other players who are out that would have played today are Barzagli, Chellini, and Pirlo.

People can say that the squad has improved, but the first team has not improved, unless Coman is that much of a wonder kid he plays constantly and sets the football world on fire.

I give it a 5 out of 10 mercato which is a failing grade. If Coman becomes a serious player then maybe 5.5.

Boring mercato and disheartening mercato.
The problem with someone like you, is that you dont realise that the "the first team" also includes the bench.

starting 11 : the starting 11
first team : starting 11+bench

Since our bench got improved significantly, you are therefore completely wrong.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 2m
I asked Buffon for @beINSPORTSUSA if he had hoped Falcao could really joined Juventus: "I don't think the deadline was today" he said

:tuttosport:
Why you fapping? What does what Buffon said really mean? Deadline today? Huh? Explain :D Tancredi's tweets are always weird.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Funny how you mentioned that yet Coman was the only starter today. The other players who are out that would have played today are Barzagli, Chellini, and Pirlo.

People can say that the squad has improved, but the first team has not improved, unless Coman is that much of a wonder kid he plays constantly and sets the football world on fire.

I give it a 5 out of 10 mercato which is a failing grade. If Coman becomes a serious player then maybe 5.5.

Boring mercato and disheartening mercato.
Look, we can go over this from now til the next mercato. Chances of upgrading the first team were slim without selling established players - we've got an insanely strong bench which can definitely be considered an upgrade. We've even got a few players for the bench (Morata, Coman, Romulu) who can legitimately challenge for a starting berth if they do well enough.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The problem with someone like you, is that you dont realise that the "the first team" also includes the bench.

starting 11 : the starting 11
first team : starting 11+bench

Since our bench got improved significantly, you are therefore completely wrong.
I disagree. The bench players that will play the most significant roles consist of Marchisio (first option for the midfield), Caceres/Ogbonna (first option for the defense), and depending upon on the system, either Pepe or Morata. You can't say you improve the first team when you didn't even upgrade the main subs to the usual starting eleven.

Everyone has problems, but this isn't my problem, it's Moratta's and Juve's. Basically he got a bunch of bench players but didn't really improve the first team, especially considering Vucinic was probably better than Morata. That's a damn shame.

- - - Updated - - -

Look, we can go over this from now til the next mercato. Chances of upgrading the first team were slim without selling established players - we've got an insanely strong bench which can definitely be considered an upgrade. We've even got a few players for the bench (Morata, Coman, Romulu) who can legitimately challenge for a starting berth if they do well enough.
I disagree that they are major improvements. I am hoping Coman can play a major role, but Morata is still a question mark compared to Vucinic and Romulo had a similar season to Isla before joining Juve (he had a good season, does some nice things, but isn't anything special).

Not to mention most teams work to improve the starting eleven, whether it be Real, Atletico, Roma, or BSC Young Boys. Unless Coman becomes something big right now, we only got a couple of good substitutes who might not even play a major role, plus we paid big for some of them. So what am I missing here? I don't think anything. Hope the team does well.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
There was a clear need for creativity on this team that was never met this summer. So saying that this team is difficult to upgrade isn't completely true. A lot of money ended up being spent on the wrong players. Pereyra for example, I still don't understand the need for him and that massive fee. 17m for a guy who is the 5th or 6th choice in midfield? Why?

- - - Updated - - -

Look at his face, Beetlejuice is Brad Pitt next to him. :D
BIG NEWS IN 23 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Because you dont undestand our mercato, whilst it has been explained many times

We upgraded the bench, and got players we could use on the wing. This means we can actually rotate wich will result in keeping players fresh for important games and got valuable options in case of injuries/suspension. Meanwhile we added major talent, wich allready showed itself in the very first game.

You say we needed creativity and it was not met. The fact that our 18year old signing was man of the match and impressed the whole penisula, tells us that you are talking plain bullshit

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24,133
    There was a clear need for creativity on this team that was never met this summer. So saying that this team is difficult to upgrade isn't completely true. A lot of money ended up being spent on the wrong players. Pereyra for example, I still don't understand the need for him and that massive fee. 17m for a guy who is the 5th or 6th choice in midfield? Why?

- - - Updated - - -

BIG NEWS IN 23 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    huh?

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    デサント F.J. ‏@FJDesanto 3 min.
    If Falcao comes to #mcfc this is the face I'll make pic.twitter.com/DPjjjOCpWV

---

IT'S HAPPENING. :tuttosport:

EDIT: FUCK IT'S CITY

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)