Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
The fuck did u guys think? That we sign Falcao? We couldnt sign jojo Sanchez and co how are we supposed to sign One of the best cf. in the World?

We maybe asked for a loan with Option other teams can pay outright thats it. Lets Hope he signs for city and we can get jojo or negredo/dzeko for a discount as they would need to sell (Ffp)
Madrid sold morata di Maria etc they can sign him from their piggybank

blacknwhite

Aug 7, 2014
Good thing is that it seems big players still want to join us
thats not surprising tbh. we are italian champions and if we had the money to get him, of course big players wont refuse Juve just because its in Serie A. look at inter or milan: the time berlusconi and moratti put the big bucks in the club, they could easily attract Superstars like etoo (2009) or ibrahimovic (2010).

just a matter of money.

Mar 3, 2014
I bet we're Falcao's top choice. I've read that he likes Serie A a lot and his favourite team growing up is in Serie A (Although he won't admit which one). He won't come here because of the money required, but I don't doubt for a second if he had equivalent offers from City, Real Madrid and Juve, he'd pick us.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
“Will Falcao come to Juve? I don’t think so. He was linked with Juventus because he appreciates us and that makes us proud, but if he does leave Monaco it’ll be for tens of millions and he’ll join a different top European club.”

-Beppe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)