Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
WTF are you talking about. No one thinks we're going to make up the entire loan on increased shirt sales. Loans are amortized. Increased revenue of just 5% of the loan value would be excellent, let alone the increased revenue deeper CL runs would allow for across the board (shirt sales, better sponsorship deals, ticket sales, CL earnings, etc.). If we upped our revenue from say 300 to 350m by making two top signings, that 50 mil increase in revenue would more than make up for the 60-80m loan it would take from Exor.
50 million increase in revenue ? In 1 season? And how exactly does that pay for 2 "top transfers" and of course their wages.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Beppe on SKY.

Positive on Pogba renewal.

Beppe: I think Falcao will go to a big club in Europe for many many euros.

ciao!
What a joke, to say right on SKY that Juve isn't a big club. I don't care if we currently can't compete financially with the biggest financial heavyweights in Europe, but to come out and directly say Juve is basically not a big club, with our history, is a joke. Besides the fact, that we could easily sign one 40+ player every other summer at the very least, if Exor was willing to loan us money, like other big clubs owners do.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Elkann will happily spend fucking billions on everything bar Juve

Sick of it, might as well sell to an oil rich owner who's enthusiastic and doesn't matter investing 0.001% of his fucking funds into the team whenever we need to take a step up.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
50 million increase in revenue ? In 1 season? And how exactly does that pay for 2 "top transfers" and of course their wages.
50m increase in revenue doesn't pay for them. The loan does, but that increase in revenue that would come very quickly (maybe not a single season, but certainly far faster than our current model would allow for), and allow us not to be overburdened by the interest accrued by the loan for those transfer fees and wages.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Beppe saying we're not a big club basically means he's pissed too tbh

Not mad at him in the slightest, clearly having a dig at the powers that be for being cheap as fuck

WTF is the point in them owning Juve. Basically if we want to make big signings we have to perform magic and somehow make 70M profits every year after everything is said and done.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
:lol:

I fucking knew you would blame him for not getting Falcao

Next step you will curse him for Ronaldo or Messi
Of course I do, what the hell did Beppe expect when going into negotiations for one of the top strikers in the world?

And again, if you have 50m, why commit it towards all of those bench players we bought this summer?

I would give away everything Beppe signed this summer for Falcao(and Evra who was brought for almost for free) and we'd be much stronger than last year.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
50m increase in revenue doesn't pay for them. The loan does, but that increase in revenue that would come very quickly (maybe not a single season, but certainly far faster than our current model would allow for), and allow us not to be overburdened by the interest accrued by the loan for those transfer fees and wages.
The fast model aka the unstable one.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We are basically a more globally recognised Celtic

Mop up in a league we're too big for, and do fuck all elsewhere because any established WC players we can even hope to get have to be passed up on by 10 other clubs around Europe first.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
It's extremely ignorant to continue pointing at the owners (especially singling out Elkann while he can't even decide it without permission of the board) for limited resources. Apart from City, PSG or Chelsea all other top teams are self made...

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Of course I do, what the hell did Beppe expect when going into negotiations for one of the top strikers in the world?

And again, if you have 50m, why commit it towards all of those bench players we bought this summer?

I would give away everything Beppe signed this summer for Falcao(and Evra who was brought for almost for free) and we'd be much stronger than last year.
He fucking earns 12mln net.. that's Vidal + Tevez + Pogba's new contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)