Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
As for Hernandez, as much as I don't want him here, I don't get why people panic about his 17mln option to buy. I am happy it is this high, it means we won't buy him for sure.
If it's only a loan deal, I can accept that. Buying him outright for 17m would be ridiculous.

7/10 for me this year's mercato.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Coman was a great buy imo.

Pereyra was a rip off but he's a good player.

4.5 would mean it's horrible which I don't think it was. 5.5-6 for me but I'd slide with 6.
I forgot about him. Yeah, he's a good signing too.

It was horrible for me due to the fact that, again, we're too focused on signing depth players instead if improving our starting line-up. It's a lie to say we don't afford doing so. What's worse is that we also overspend for our depth players. Our strategy is wrong and we never seem to learn.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Can someone please explain why on earth we are willing to spend more than one dollar on the overrated Mexican?

It is so desperate and so, god, I feel kind of ashamed we are linked to that guy. We will buy him for 100 zillion dollars and offload him next year (since we likely will bring back some of our co-owns and he is taking up their spot) for one dime.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
He wasn't better, but at least he was entertaining and knew how to close deals.
I remember he chased Gabriel Milito all summer and Zaragoza kept demanding 20m while we were offering 18 or something and Secco says accept our offer or we'll move to other targets.

Zaragoza said we still want and 20m and bam out of nowhere we signed Andrade for 10m. There was no links to him whatsoever and it took everyone by surprise.

We all know Andrade ended up but at least Seccos heart was in the right place. :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I remember he chased Gabriel Milito all summer and Zaragoza kept demanding 20m while we were offering 18 or something and Secco says accept our offer or we'll move to other targets.

Zaragoza said we still want and 20m and bam out of nowhere we signed Andrade for 10m. There was no links to him whatsoever and it took everyone by surprise.

We all know Andrade ended up but at least Seccos heart was in the right place. :D
:lol:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23,916
    I was joking yesterday on VS that I'd bet shitty would take Falcao. Nico told me they absolutely won't take him because of FFP. :xfinger:

:scared:

:mad:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    If it's only a loan deal, I can accept that. Buying him outright for 17m would be ridiculous.

7/10 for me this year's mercato.
    :shocked: Seeing as you are one of the apologists/sympathizers I am amazed at that rating :D

What happened to the perfect mercato and 10/10? :p

- - - Updated - - -

Cerci not called up for the match against Inter
    :scared: There is still time for this to happen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)