Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
A 30% pay-cut would put him at approximately 8.5 million euros/season?
No, lowest numbers put him at 18 net, highest at 23. So that puts him somewhere between 12-15 net.

If we're talking gross wages it's still a long way but better. He takes about 30 gross, which would mean 20 mil gross (=10 net in Italy). Double what Tevez/Buffon/Vidal take.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Best defender in 2014. Means nothing.

Its allmost the paralympics compared to actually good defenders of previous generations
I agree he is not as good as Cannavaro and Thuram were but he is much better than Bonucci for example...
He is a great defender and a wc defender in todays game
I`d say his contribution would be pretty great in defense and in linking with our mid!

The best defender in terms of defending and would also be great in the Cannavaro Thuram era is T.Silva
This guy is a really great defender but we are not going to sign him so...

seriously Hummels would be a very good buy!

Anyway we are not going to get him...

As for Falcao I cant believe its still going on! We cant sign him as
1. His loan wouldn`t be a free one
2. His wages are way beyond our reach even if he take a pay cut he still way beyond our reach as he won`t take a 90% pay cut...
3. It would mean Marotta is trying to improve our team with proven WC talent which is quite the opposite to his nature!

I still believe we should have pushed harder for Sanchez!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
No, lowest numbers put him at 18 net, highest at 23. So that puts him somewhere between 12-15 net.

If we're talking gross wages it's still a long way but better. He takes about 30 gross, which would mean 20 mil gross (=10 net in Italy). Double what Tevez/Buffon/Vidal take.
Forbes puts his salary at 35.4 million USD :confused:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
BTW isnt Falcao already 29?
Buying Falcao for 10M loan+30M later=40M for a soon to be 30 year old not quite the smartest of businesses...
Lets just get Ibra instead he would cost us about the same... 20M for a purchase with high wages but with around 2 years of time still to play (not really suggesting this...)

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously we are not going to get Falcao its not as he would lower his wage demands by more than 50%
What do you think? Falcao would say hmmm... I`m not happy in Monaco lets move to Juve I`ll earn a lot less but hey I might get a signature of Zalayeta?!

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Falcao is not worth his wages or transfer fee (being 29 years old almost). :snoop:

But I would still say fuck it and :tuttosport: if he came. Which he won't.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
If he was on those number he would be the highest paid footballer, so yeah I have my doubts.
Well, salary-wise only Ibra, Cristiano and Messi are in front of him. forbes is pretty reliable when it comes to numbers:
http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlh45egml/no-5-radamel-falcao-as-monaco/
Neymar beats him, but only with many other sources of income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)