Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I really think we need to add a star to our defense
It is the best in serie a but our CB of Chiellini Bonucci could be much better with a proper starter alongside Chiellini
As for our attack I admit defeat we will not sign anyone great and the best we can hope for is that we make another Pogba kind of signing

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
People with a brain noticed my original post and see what i do

People without a brain need to be told repeatedly with increasing magnitude

I usually dont do it, cause this is what i dislike about online discussions as i prefer the settled down calm objective approach (wich only works with intelligent people), but this is a special case.

it is very annoying to see those who bash bonucci and our defence, now act as if "we are stacked" cause they only care about forwards.

Usually i tell such people to fuck off to madrid who have the same vision. But lately i try to educate the peasants. If the objective approach doesnt work, i move on the the sledgehammer.
Here's the problem though: If you had posted your actual opinion instead of that extorted version of it, chances are I would have largely agreed and we would never have had this pointless argument to begin with.

blacknwhite

Aug 7, 2014
:disagree: from Gladbach i'd take Andre Hahn and Ibrahima Traore :tuttosport: (they got Traore for free and Hahn for 2.5M :sigh:)
who the fuck are we? mediocre gladbach? torino?

hahn is a (very) poor mans reus, fuck him. and kruse is mediocre as well, fuck him too.

if you want to sign some guys from bundesliga, then go for the hoffenheim guys (volland and firmino) or timo werner (stuttgart).

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Get Torres on loan, he could do well here. Italy will be easier for him and whenever I watched him last season he was very active and did good things. Obviously finishing wasn't there but he always worked hard and always created or was part of good chances.

I'd rather have him here than some 2nd rate Serie A striker.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Get Torres on loan, he could do well here. Italy will be easier for him and whenever I watched him last season he was very active and did good things. Obviously finishing wasn't there but he always worked hard and always created or was part of good chances.

I'd rather have him here than some 2nd rate Serie A striker.
Torres? :lol:

I would consider stopping supporting this club if ever sign Torres. I would rather give some unknown one legged ethiopian marathon runner be given a chance that that bag of dicks.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Torres? :lol:

I would consider stopping supporting this club if ever sign Torres. I would rather give some unknown one legged ethiopian marathon runner be given a chance that that bag of dicks.
On loan and if Chelsea pay almost all of his wages, why not? He needs a change of scenery, just turned 30. If we're going down the Anelka, Bendtner and Osvaldo type of 4th striker additions then we should should take a chance. Low risk high reward type of signing.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
If he were to personally pay me 100million dollars I would still not want him on my team, I could not bare even one second of that sack of shit on my TV with my football club colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)