Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacknwhite

Aug 7, 2014
but he hasn't started for them this season, 2 late subs so far. but you only have to look at monaco's transfer campaign this summer, they've already become like anji, just sell their assets when an offer arrives and can't be $#@!ed any more
their owner lost 4 billion dollars (nearly half of his wealth) to his ex-wife in a divorce suit :facepalm2::crazy:

monaco is going to be a new malaga or anzhi

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
His salary is 12m net. Not 18m.
I didnt know his salary but im sure that even with a massive paycut, we couldnt pay him.

But brace yourselves!! My hidden sources in Italy told me he wants Juventus and only Juventus, and he is smiling all over the place in Monaco. Sources told me he even bought special black and white curtains for his house.

Its happening :tuttosport:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I didnt know his salary but im sure that even with a massive paycut, we couldnt pay him.

But brace yourselves!! My hidden sources in Italy told me he wants Juventus and only Juventus, and he is smiling all over the place in Monaco. Sources told me he even bought special black and white curtains for his house.

Its happening :tuttosport:
cousin? :D

12M before taxes is also too much. we could give him 6-7M at MAX. but we shouldnt waste our time discussing this bullshit anyway only because some idiot journalist got bored at work and made up a stupid story...

- - - Updated - - -

how long until Rakib's ban is over
@Mark
i think 3 years

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:anon:

- - - Updated - - -

mercato ratings if we get Luisao and Lavezzi? 1 to 10.
Current mercato with Vidal staying 6 (add 0.5 to getting both Luisao and Lavezzi)
without Vidal and with no adequate signing to replace him 3.5 (+0.5 with Luisao Lavezzi)

Current mercato with Falcao instead of Llorente 7.5
Current mercato with Sanchez (not going to happen since he already signed for Arsenal...) 9

Possible mercato if our management were ambitious enough to bid for players 10 (so many players that I assume we could tempt and even get when offering the right price. for example Di Maria Cuadrado Sanchez and even Reus.. and we could get him if we offer the right amount for the club and nice wages for the player!)

BTW I dreamt last night that Marcelo was available for a free transfer and both Juve and Inter bid for him. He signed for Inter and in his interview he said he wanted Juventus but they offered him a ridiculous wage and Inter offered him the wages he wanted so he signed for them

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Current mercato with Vidal staying 6 (add 0.5 to getting both Luisao and Lavezzi)
without Vidal and with no adequate signing to replace him 3.5 (+0.5 with Luisao Lavezzi)

Current mercato with Falcao instead of Llorente 7.5
Current mercato with Sanchez (not going to happen since he already signed for Arsenal...) 9

Possible mercato if our management were ambitious enough to bid for players 10 (so many players that I assume we could tempt and even get when offering the right price. for example Di Maria Cuadrado Sanchez and even Reus.. and we could get him if we offer the right amount for the club and nice wages for the player!)

BTW I dreamt last night that Marcelo was available for a free transfer and both Juve and Inter bid for him. He signed for Inter and in his interview he said he wanted Juventus but they offered him a ridiculous wage and Inter offered him the wages he wanted so he signed for them
:lol: 7.5? that would be a 15/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)