Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Football manager has corrupted the minds of people ffs it's ridiculous

First of all, this is real life and we aren't a fucking youth hostel. So signing a man in his TWENTIES is not a bad thing.

Second of all, Lamela of the real life world and not Football manager has had one good season at Roma and then Flopped MASSIVELY at Spurs. But yes, he's already 10x better than Lavezzi. Undoubtedly.

DanTheMan5

Aug 1, 2014
In this forum, i cant see anybody happy about almost anything...i bet if bought ronaldo with 100m euros, still people complain for example his hair not look good or he is diving or age... It seems no body satisfied at what so ever....
I think in short, i dont care how much we pay, what we bought should be upgrade of what we have.

lavezzi based on the market value, player quality, our needness for him is GREAT...what is we can have... Prone to injury Jovetic or what ..
Agreed, had my rant already...we honestly needed depth to add to our strong squad if we wanted to challenge on two fronts. We got a LB for the next season or 2 and Lavezzi would provide a dangerous winger we need and at 15m would be a great deal. Not to mention we signed some young promising players in Morata, Coman, and even Pereyra and we have plenty of players who could develop into starters for us getting time elsewhere on loans/co-ownerships.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Football manager has corrupted the minds of people ffs it's ridiculous

First of all, this is real life and we aren't a fucking youth hostel. So signing a man in his TWENTIES is not a bad thing.

Second of all, Lamela of the real life world and not Football manager has had one good season at Roma and then Flopped MASSIVELY at Spurs. But yes, he's already 10x better than Lavezzi. Undoubtedly.
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/aug/12/why-clubs-football-manager-scouting-tool

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah Lazy clubs are using it to find youngsters, the point is these youngsters actually need to reach their prime and be developed, just because on FM year 2019 Lamela is beasting the Premier league, doesn't mean real life Lamela 2014 is as good as Lavezzi.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Lamela can only hope to become as good one day as Lavezzi is now. During his Napoli days he was amazing player and what I've seen in the CL with PSG, or WC with Argentina he doesn't seem to be slowing down.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Maybe it's an Anti-Napoli agenda or maybe people don't rate players when they leave the majestic Serie A but it's pretty damn confusing how Lavezzi went from being widely accepted as the ideal wide man for us to 'Average' and 'Pepe 2.0'

DanTheMan5

Aug 1, 2014
Maybe it's an Anti-Napoli agenda or maybe people don't rate players when they leave the majestic Serie A but it's pretty damn confusing how Lavezzi went from being widely accepted as the ideal wide man for us to 'Average' and 'Pepe 2.0'
I don't get it either, at least Allegri seems to want him pretty bad and he seems to be our #1 target.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah he's clearly not World Class, doesn't have enough end product for that. But he's a very good player and twice as good as any wide player we've had in a LONG time.

Yet Lamela who's literally done absolutely nothing and is more known for being benched at Spurs by a mediocre English kid is already better.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Who was he really competing with in the Arg NT for 3rd best player or whatever? Only Mascherano and Di Maria were great and Messi too was better, and other than him, nobody stood out. Big whoop, he was better than Palacio and Rojo.

Besides, the WC is not the first time we've got to see him. I've seen him enough at Napoli

DanTheMan5

Aug 1, 2014
Who was he really competing with in the Arg NT for 3rd best player or whatever? Only Mascherano and Di Maria were great and Messi too was better, and other than him, nobody stood out. Big whoop, he was better than Palacio and Rojo.

Besides, the WC is not the first time we've got to see him. I've seen him enough at Napoli
for 15m he fits a need and we know what we are getting...being considered one of the better players on the runner-up is nothing to scoff at either :confused:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Lavezzi is obviously the better footballer at the moment. But he is old. We will do either a Milan (a whole squad of seniors and post seniors withvery few young players) or an Inter pretty soon (sudden complete overhaul of the entire team's backbone).

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Lavezzi is definitely good enough to help us take another step forward. He offers what we currently lack and I prefer him in the starting 11 than Pepe. Coman isn't ready just yet - if he explodes it's all good we'll have more options upfront but you can't count only on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)