Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Pogba had Marchisio standing in his way +cm is far more important then winger when it comes to sacrificing defensive ability

Coman on the other hand, what left wingers do we got ? Pereyra and Giovinco. Thats like comparing an assault rifle to a handpistol and a wet towel

We are adapting to wingers, with Pepe and Lavezzi right, and Coman/Pereyra left, we can try to start like this

- - - Updated - - -

Oh i see. You think its to soon to remove Pirlo ?
Dropping Pirlo to accommodate Pepe, Pereyra, Coman :lol:

Then again it's not impossible with Allegri

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But it's not realistic because Pirlo is on the bench, and Coman is starting. Ofc it can happen sometimes, but we're not going to buy Lavezzi for these rare occasions
The question for a while has been "what after Pirlo".

Well, this is the answer for me. I would have waited with it untill next season, but Lavezzi for 15mil is a tricky thing.

Technically, we could rotate pirlo/pogba and vidal/marchisio depending on opponent

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Oh i see. You think its to soon to remove Pirlo ?
I don't see Juve coming up with something good enough in the transfer market in the next few weeks to make me think Juve should be thinking of dropping Pirlo.

Lavezzi wouldn't be enough to make me think me think changing system and dropping Pirlo would be a good idea.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
lavezzi is average, maybe a notch better than a fit pepe
Dropping Pirlo to accommodate Pepe, Pereyra, Coman :lol:

Then again it's not impossible with Allegri
We are in a new cycle, we must think to the future.

We could also play 3-3-3-1. but thats insane when your players arent from Chile

- - - Updated - - -

4-3-2-1 could work

---Vidal---Pirlo---Pogba---

---Lavezzi----Tevez---

-------LLorente-------
to narrow, clogs it for vidal and pogba

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
While I agree he'd be a good signing for us at this point I think that's a silly thing to say.

I can also say there's a reason why PSG is selling him :D

As for Bonucci, I can do nothing but laugh when it comes to that player. I don't know why people say stuff 'there are no WC defenders around, that's why we're not making a move'. Well, let's wake up for a moment there. Firstly, I do agree there's a lack of quality defenders around. Secondly, even if they were available there's simply no way we'd stand a chance to sign one lol. What we can do is sign a player that's a rising star. Instead of wasting 15mln on Bonucci/Ogbonna we had a chance to sign Benatia for 7mln. If we're playing a 4 man defense then Bonucci should be sold as fast as possible. There are plenty of mediocre defenders around who could replace him here easily. Nobody would notice him missing. Even if the new defender screws up it's not like we haven't seen that from Bonucci. But we'd actually have a defender who's useful in 4 man defense.

Agreed on Bonucci

People seem to think it goes like this

Boumsong -------> Bonucci -----> Barzagli -----> Prime Maldini

Just because there's not a WC CB out there, doesn't mean we can't try to find somebody better than Bonucci with relative ease.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Just because there's not a WC CB out there, doesn't mean we can't try to find somebody better than Bonucci with relative ease.
Exactly.

But like we'd stand a chance even if there was a great CB out there lol... Real, Barca, Manchester, Bayern, PSG and City would surely sign him before we do. I don't care what somebody says, but we're not in a position to sign top players.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No offence, but the funny issue is that both of you have limited knowledge to what makes a defender good, yet criticise Bonucci.

Apart from Benatia, there is no better cb outside juve in italy. Says enough.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No offence, but the funny issue is that both of you have limited knowledge to what makes a defender good, yet criticise Bonucci.

Apart from Benatia, there is no better cb outside juve in italy. Says enough.
Castan is actually better than both Bonucci and Ogbonna combined.

Also, there's no written rule that says how you have to buy in Italy.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
Hope to bloody fuck that we don't sign Luisao as suggested by GDM.He may be good but getting a 33 year old,even as a backup,is not acceptable.
I don't know why we are chasing defenders anyway,when the more pressing requirement is that of a winger or even a striker.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Here's a rough list of players I think are better than Bonucci, or are considered to have the potential to surpass him

NOTE: I 'm not saying they're World Class. And it's in no particular order.

Chiellini
Barzagli
Benatia
Castan
T. Silva
Pepe
Ramos
Pique
Luiz (He's a more technically sound Bonucci basically)
Kompany
Vidic
Mangala
Nastasic - Potential
Manolas - Potential
Marquinhos - Potential
Cahill
Terry
Koscielny
Mertesacker
Miranda
Howedes
Luisao
Hummels
Subotic

There's a few i'm forgetting as this is done in a rush

Now I fully expect people to counter with "Lol Bonucci is a 3x champion and Italian international herp derp" Now if that helps you, so be it.

But I personally don't care, and it'd take a lot to convince me that list is wrong. Bonucci is so error prone, so clumsy and can't even use his damn height to defend crosses well enough. He's tall and slow, weak and clumsy. He has decent organisational skills and pretty good passing.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I almost forgot Varane

And there's a few on that list I don't rate like Luiz and Pique, but they still edge Bonucci for me

Pique for example, is mistake prone like Bonucci. But is at least athletic and actually uses the fact he's 5 inches taller than your average striker to his advantage.

- - - Updated - - -

hey guys, new member here. i don't have access to vidal thread for some reason, maybe it is blocked to new members to stop trolling, i don't know. so he is definitely staying then?
Apparantly you need 500 posts to access it to stop people who have no intention of actually using Juventuz signing up for a day and posting crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)