Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
A very good midfield. However, not as dynamic/explosive in the absence of Vidal.
I am not doubting that a midfield with Vidal is better, but I am also afraid that some offers jsut can't be refused, and I expect if ManU gets to sell some of their "garbage', this offer will come in before the end of August and then Khedira is a midfielder I'd like to see here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am not doubting that a midfield with Vidal is better, but I am also afraid that some offers jsut can't be refused, and I expect if ManU gets to sell some of their "garbage', this offer will come in before the end of August and then Khedira is a midfielder I'd like to see here.
I do expect to lose Vidal, but not this year. Perhaps next season, or the one after, and to one of the Spanish giants.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Sell vidal for 60m then offer Real same money on Isco and Khedira.

Khedira - Pirlo - Pogba
Isco
Llorente - Tevez

Would be a Zidane/Ibra type of situation for us. We'd get better by selling our best player.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Agreed. The statemet of the club whoever is pretty clear: if HE himself demands a transfer...
If he wanted to force a transfer, he could've done it a long time ago. The club just seems indecisive on this, and I wouldn't blame if he wants to go. They need to make a firm public statement that he is not leaving whatsoever (even if it's not fully true, and a massive bid could be accepted). None of this "if he wants to go" BS.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
If he wanted to force a transfer, he could've done it a long time ago. The club just seems indecisive on this, and I wouldn't blame if he wants to go. They need to make a firm public statement that he is not leaving whatsoever (even if it's not fully true, and a massive bid could be accepted). None of this "if he wants to go" BS.
You can not hold a player against his will, not in this football climate... And not when he can earn about 2-3 million extra elsewhere.
My guess is Vidal himself is afraid to force a transfer after the club put the ball in his camp. Supporters will turn their back on him. I wouldn't mind him leaving for Real Madrid or whatever, but not a team without CL or even EL. That's just sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)