Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I agree with Jay. It'd be like when we were trying to build a team around Diego.
I wasn't going to mention Diego but it sprang to mind. At least Kagawa wouldn't cost €25m, which is why I mentioned Nani instead.

I've no real problem with Kagawa being part of the squad, he's a good option, but just don't agree with the superlatives like 'perfect' and 'amazing' being mentioned. A lot of things have to fall in place for Kagawa, Juve is most definitely not Dortmund.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He would be a pretty good option for the squad.

But we can't afford him anyway, it's out of our reach. Even though we commited to pay 50M in the next years this season, it's very well spread throughtout the years.

Other European teams will be all over Kagawa and be able to offer at least 10/12M upfront to United plus the rest of the fee 1 year later. We just can't do that.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Kagawa was great for Dortmund, their driving force for 2 seasons, perfect for their system. he used to score lots of goals and was the best midfield goalscorer in the BL, maybe even in the top 5 leagues. not sure if he would work without wingers stretching the play and creating space for him but we should still get him. if we ever get to use a high pressing 4-2-3-1 with lots of off-ball movements and countering (which i hope in the next 2-3 years) we cant get much better players than Shinji. and getting him now woold save us the work of finding an AM once we get those wingers. so, id say get him and use him in a 4-3-1-2. even if he doesent shine he would still be useful in a marketing way and would explode once we move to a 4-2-3-1...

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I honestly don't excpect anyone good from this mercato even in the remote chance we sell Vidal for 60m. None remotely good or with world class potential will join.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
Chicharito is not feasible....Firstly he wouldn't come here because we will not grant him a starting xi spot in place of Tevez+Llorente....Secondly,Inter are supposed to be after him and thus there is only one outcome when Bidding war meets Marotta:beppe:

Glad if we miss out on him because when I watched some of United games last season,the games he started,he looked totally drained by 80th minute.Going on last season's basis alone,he has no stamina to be able to be fielded for 90 minutes straight.Would rather we signed a winger(Lavezzi) than a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)