Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2014
I'd imagine Kagawa would be great for business. Japan is a huge market and one that is reasonably fond of football. He also could play as the CAM in a 4-3-1-2
------------Tevez---Llorente------------
----------------Kagawa------------------
---------Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba---------
---Evra-Chiellini-Barzagli-Lichsteiner-
:tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 3, 2014
We had Candreva and we sent him away, so forget about breaking the bank to bring him back. We need a few of these frackin' Opti Pobas everyone is chipping about. We could land one of them for 50 bananas. FIGC assclowns.

Act: In the privacy of his home, Donald Sterling says some very racist comments:

Response:
NBA commissioner: "Effective immediately, I am banning Mr. Sterling for life from any association with the Clippers organization or the NBA," Silver said. "Mr. Sterling may not attend any NBA games or practices. He may not be present at any Clippers facility. He may not participate in any business or player personnel decisions involving the team. He will also be barred from attending NBA Board of Governors meetings or participating in any other league activity."

Act:
Tavecchio: ""In England they select players based on professionalism, whereas we say that 'Opti Poba' is here, he was eating bananas before and now he's starting for Lazio and that's OK.""

Response:
Cagliari: "It was a bad own goal, but not a red card offence,” argued Cagliari President Tommaso Giulini to Tuttomercatoweb this evening.
Milan: “It was certainly an unfortunate phrase, but that’s where it ends,” the CEO told Sky Sport Italia. “Milan’s position does not change. Tavecchio is not a racist, he just made an unfortunate comment.”
Palermo: "“I have known Tavecchio for 30 years and he is not a racist,” Zamparini told AdnKronos." “It is disgusting how people are stoned to death for nothing."

And the most surprising, Joseph Minala:
“If I owe anything to anyone in my career, it’s Carlo Tavecchio. It was Tavecchio who put me into the football circuit, allowing me to test my abilities in the amateur leagues. In just eight months I was in the Primavera, and then in Serie A.”

Minala then compared the controversy to the allegations he faced last season about his age.
“The media circus around Tavecchio is as ridiculous and embarrassing as the one about my age,” the Cameroonian continued.
“Looking at my case, and the support I received from Tavecchio, for which I reiterate my deep gratitude, this controversy seems contrived.”

:sergio:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Candreva - Always liked this guy, one of my fav players but 23mils is too much. Maybe 18mil at the most. He's not world class (and u can't buy a wc player these days for under 30mil, unless he's in his thirties), but he's as close as u can get. Speed, dribble, crossing, long range shooting w/ both legs, work rate, proper mentality, plays as a winger and also as CM... Lot of qualities in this one.

I know we need another kind of player(s), but this one is pretty good. He's not average Italian footballer, he's very good.
:lol: Yeah. It seems he is really one of your favorite players, judging by the way you speak of him. He should never be considered more than a decent/solid bench option for us, nothing more. 18 million is too much for him.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Why do we need Manolas if we have Rugani ready for that spot? Again mediocre buy for bench. :(

- - - Updated - - -

This!!!!!!!!!!! :tuttosport:
Means if the offer isn't good Vidal will stay and will be happy. If the offers is really of 60m € he'll move away with both party happy to part away :(
I'd like to trust Marotta's words when he claimed that Vidal will still be in Juve after the first game of the season.

Andy21

Nov 8, 2013
Marotta said defender and forward will be sign. Maybe Marotta is searching a LB?

Buffon
Lich. - Barzagli - Chiellini - Evra
Vidal Pogba Asamoah
Pereyra
Llorente Tevez
----------------------------------------------
Storari
Cáceres - Bonucci - Ogbonna - ?
Romulo Pirlo Marchisio
Coman
Eto Morata
----------------------------------------------

I think this squad is good but everything depends on Pereyra :boh: or Coman :boh: (not even sure if he is ready for this?). We can sell Isla, Padoin and Gio. (he will be useless in this formation) + all the dead wood... I am not an expert so I will ask some of you if this is possible? :boh:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marotta said we'll go after a defender and striker. I don't think we're planning to buy AM. If we role with 4-3-1-2 then I think we'll use Pereyra there, or Pereyra - Tevez behind Llorente.

- - - Updated - - -

1 defender being a cb of some kind, i've heard rumours that bonucci is up for sale and or ogbonna as well so naturally a replacement will be needed
I think we'll keep both and sign one meh CB.

Ogbonna will most likely rotate with Evra IMO.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Marotta said we'll go after a defender and striker. I don't think we're planning to buy AM. If we role with 4-3-1-2 then I think we'll use Pereyra there, or Pereyra - Tevez behind Llorente.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we'll keep both and sign one meh CB.

Ogbonna will most likely rotate with Evra IMO.
I'll be glad to see the back of Ogbonna, he is a terrible left back, and isn't much better as a cb. If a decent enough offer comes in i'd sell him even at a small loss.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'll be glad to see the back of Ogbonna, he is a terrible left back, and isn't much better as a cb. If a decent enough offer comes in i'd sell him even at a small loss.
I would sell both Bonucci and Ogbonna if it's possible. Even today.

I'm just saying how I think it's going to happen.

And if we're gonna play 4 man defense it makes more sense to sell Bonucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)