Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Now, what if we got Nastasic and Cavani, sold Padoin, Isla and the deadwood youngsters...

That would be 10/10!

Only we won't, we'll get Zapata and Borriello :shifty:
Probably...
Cavani is great but he is not what we need...
We need a forward who can make things happen.
Sanchez would have been great but with the current market player wages and our board ambition Id say G.Rossi could be a good addition altough he is very injure prone.
If we are to sell Vidal I hope we get RVP and cash

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Football Italia:

Juventus dg Beppe Marotta confirmed Romulo within 24 hours and “we’ll be happy to keep Arturo Vidal if he wants to stay.”

The Bianconeri chief spoke to Sky Sport Italia ahead of the Serie A fixtures being drawn up this evening.

“I certainly cannot deny talks with Verona for Romulo. There are situations that need to be defined, but we can complete the move within 24 hours.”

Marotta was also asked about Manchester United’s on-going interest in Chile midfielder Vidal.

“We recently renewed his contract because we knew that we could count on an important element. He has not taken any different position to what he thought before.

“Transfer gossip is normal on one of the best players in circulation. We have never activated a plan to sell the player.

“We’ll be happy to keep the player if he wants to stay.

Him saying that does not up my comfort level. If he really wanted him to stay he'd have chosen his words differently. I think he has at least some temptation to sell him.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Marotta said you could say we are after a defender and forward, he never said that was it.
true. although there wont much money left for a winger or trequartista. seems like we believe our starting eleven cant be improved and we're happy with just rejuvenating our dead meat. cant say i agree...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)