Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
So Romulo joins us, we got alot of payments booked for next summer, Romulo, Pereyra and Berrardi. Not forgetting co-owns needs to be ended so that includes Gabbi as well.

What I expect is just another forward, anything else is a bonus

Now onto to the sales, outgoes Sorensen,Isla,Padoin/Pepe,Motta,Marrone, Ziegler,Gio/Ogbonna

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Worst part of the market for me is, instead of using our money now to buy these players it seems as though most of next years cash from the new Adidas deal next season is already spoken for

Instead of buying the likes of Pereyra and Romulo now and having plenty of cash next year to finally spend big for ONCE, we're spending hardly anything now and using the biggest budget we've had in years on players we'll have already used for a season.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
From players like Pasquato, Beltrame or Boakye i really prefer Eto'o..even Gilardino for 5th choice. They will never be a Juventus class players. They are truly limited. We have better players on co-owns.
We should keep Giabbiadini, Berard or Zaza in our squad for this option. Now we will pay a contact over 2m for player like Borriello or Eto'o. IMO, Eto'o will help us but a player like Borriello is a drama.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't quite know which is more pathetic. The fact that we are seriously considering bringing that cum guzzling faggot Herpiello back, or the fact that some Tuzzers are actually advocating the move and trying (as always) to find excuses (pathetic) when there are none.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Worst part of the market for me is, instead of using our money now to buy these players it seems as though most of next years cash from the new Adidas deal next season is already spoken for

Instead of buying the likes of Pereyra and Romulo now and having plenty of cash next year to finally spend big for ONCE, we're spending hardly anything now and using the biggest budget we've had in years on players we'll have already used for a season.
As long as they both become good players for us then im not fussed. We obviously need these guys this season and if we bring them early for next years payment then so be it. If they don't turn out good enough then we wont buy them. Disregard the talk of Marotta right now claiming he will buy them come this time next season. If both underperform at least we have the option to send them back and look for others.

I'm just hoping Pereyra can step up a level as Vidal did when joining. He does have big wraps from Di Natale...maybe he is just talking him up being his mate. But this is what we do..we buy players who become world class stars, but already made ones.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Next season we won't even need to buy any attackers since Morata, Coman, Berardi will be a year older and closer to stardom. :vinny:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Just praying we do not sell Vidal to United. And if we do at least 60m cash.

Also praying we don't sign such players:
Zapata
Abate
Guarin
Borriello
Candreva
Cerci

and while i'm at it i'm softly asking for Marotta to sell:
De Ceglie
Motta
Padoin
Giovinco
Ziegler (not on loan again)
Marrone
Pasquato
Bonucci or Ogbonna

As fourth atker anything cheap would be ok. I'd be happy with a Eto'o for a one year deal.
So next summer we can bring back some of our youngsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)