Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If we really are poor, I'd rather we spend the 10-12m on a winger like Lucas Ocampos. He's just turned 20, immensely talented, and has as much potential as Iturbe for sure. His development has stalled a little at Monaco this past season even though he still scored 8 goals in 40 matches between all competitions last year, so he's apparently on the market in that 10-12m range, with Marseille looking to land him. Tall, fast, talented... only still a little raw with his technique. Would be a great buy if we don't want to spend 20m or thereabouts on a guy like Shaqiri, or 30m on Griezmann.

If we sign Candreva for 20-30m + players... I'll cry. I doubt it will happen though. Marotta isn't that silly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The 5th striker role is in line with the 2nd goalkeeper, you either take cheap experience or gamble with youth. But up to a point a capable player isn't going to be happy with 20 sub appearances a season. We need a Storari for the front line, but a young player won't take that role.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
The 5th striker role is in line with the 2nd goalkeeper, you either take cheap experience or gamble with youth. But up to a point a capable player isn't going to be happy with 20 sub appearances a season. We need a Storari for the front line, but a young player won't take that role.
:agree:

And if Osvaldo or Boriello (though his wages are extremely high for a player of his...capabilities, he'd have to take a paycut) should fill that spot, so be it.

- - - Updated - - -

if juve signs shaqiri for 18 million, marotta genius.

let's all fap now over my fantasy, if you don't your a disgusting anti juve pig who supports inter
:lol:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Then don't. Just put any midfielder up front instead, even that guy would do well than this piece of turd.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
But we already have 2+2 for two roles. PSG obviously depend on their starters being fit, which they usually are.
Depends if we play 3 up front..Anyway a primavera kid whose proberly gonna end up on loan to a serie B club as 3rd choice striker would benefit more as our 5th striker. Cheap, more potential and you just never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)