Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Zero

Mar 2, 2014
Gazz mention Isco, Savic/Nastasic/Balanta, Guarin.
Wow I was already getting wet over the Pastore links but Isco? That guy will do great things here especially in the 10 spot of Allegri's preferred 4-3-1-2. Those are the type of players we need to up are ante in CL.

Isco and Lukaku will not join juventus

- Common Sense
party pooper.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
As of today our team is exactly the one who played the whole last season as a starter. Allegri is not crazy to change the 352 from the beginning. If we have bad results, he'll change it. And I expect it to happen, actually with or without Conte. The team is too predictable, these tactics are washed up.

Buffon - Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini - Licht, Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba, Asamoah - Tevez, Llorente.

Last years bench: Storari, Caceres, Ogbonna, Peluso, Isla, Padoin, Marchisio, Giovinco, Vucinic, Quags, Osvaldo.

This years bench so far: Storari, Caceres, Ogbonna, Evra, Isla, Padoin, Marrone, Marchisio, Pereyra, Giovinco, Coman, Morata.

The additions of Evra, Marrone, Pereyra, Coman, Morata give more options and seem to improve the bench IMO, even though I have to watch these guys play more to have an opinion.
Bench Formation :
(4-3-2-1) : Storari - Isla, Caceres, Ogbonna, Evra - Marrone/Padoin, Marchisio, Pereyra - Coman, Giovinco - Morata

I would love to have Isco and Rabiot (for Marrone/Padoin replacement on the spot)...
As for CB, i don't see Nastasic is possible with his fee.. To choose between Isla or Savic on swap,, i definitely choose for Isla..
Savic is just not good
Can only see Balanta/Astori as feasible option for now on CB

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
unless allegri wants to get a new cb to change things up a bit I don't think we need any more players right now besides attackers. with switching to 4 man backline + arrival of evra we can use asamoah in cm and also pereyra now too.

just need 1 AM and maybe 1 more striker if we can afford it. i don't think we will be playing 4-3-3. maybe very occasionally but probably 3-5-2 and 4-3-1-2 will be used much more. between tevez, giovinco, coman, pereyra, new AM?, pepe? that should be enough for 4-3-3 too.

perfect player right now: David Silva :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Not exactly omg news but goal did a report that Madrid may be looking to off load Isco to fund the James move. If Allegri is serious about the 4-3-1-2 no better option then him considering we already have two of his country men and almost half our first team speaks Spanish? I dunno but lets see in the coming weeks

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
unless allegri wants to get a new cb to change things up a bit I don't think we need any more players right now besides attackers. with switching to 4 man backline + arrival of evra we can use asamoah in cm and also pereyra now too.

just need 1 AM and maybe 1 more striker if we can afford it. i don't think we will be playing 4-3-3. maybe very occasionally but probably 3-5-2 and 4-3-1-2 will be used much more. between tevez, giovinco, coman, pereyra, new AM?, pepe? that should be enough for 4-3-3 too.

perfect player right now: David Silva :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
david silva? lol why not james rodriguez while you're at it :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
anybody but padowin, he stays!
:inter:

- - - Updated - - -

seems Vidal will be sold this summer, better if Marotta can exchange him with Isco, I heard Real Madrid is a fan of Vidal.
If Vidal goes to Madrid we get Isco, Di Maria, Benzema and Coentrao in return

- - - Updated - - -

I think the Isco transfer isn't entirely impossible. They did lose 10m on both Robben and Sneijder a while back, but probably there is some club willing to pay 35m.. probably liverpool but who knows if he wants to play there and maybe monaco and man city

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Oh god please, dont tell me someone is actually believing this Lukaku nonsense :rofl:

Di Marzio's credibility ? Did he even ever had some :rofl:

Iturbe done deal :rofl:
when he signs for rome "never close to juve" :rofl:

Di Marzio :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

we arent getting lukaku, move on.
Iturbe was close to Juve. But it's pretty obvious he denied it once he joined roma to get on the fans good side.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marotta should just resign if those numbers are true and he's looking to add Ogbonna to sweeten the deal.Signing Candreva for those numbers is transfer muppetry at its finest.
We'll see what happens.

So far we have Evra, Coman, Morata and pretty much Pereyra coming.

- - - Updated - - -

on a serious note, why not go for florenzi
I like him.

He lacks something, though... couldn't figure out what. Big potential though, worth considering, especially if we're bidding so much for freaking Candreva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)