Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
well considering Allergi doesnt do 3-5-2 youd think a LB should be our first priority at this moment but going by what we all saw at Milan I really hope our football doesnt turn into everyone kick it to llorente and everyone support! fuck im so lost right now. Im being a drama queen i know lol but shit we were focused o n three targets for awhile and now with Conte gone we have lost one to our closest rivals who have been making decent waves and im very worried we have to start over again with our current management team and their ability to close.

- - - Updated - - -

but they are interested in ignazio $#@!ing abate though! :sergio:
here we go again! Conte had his thing with Peluso and padoin type guys but atleast he demanded proper players but this guy Abate! To me its no ohh well hes on the national team to me its well this shows just how weak our national team is on the outsides

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
well considering Allergi doesnt do 3-5-2 youd think a LB should be our first priority at this moment but going by what we all saw at Milan I really hope our football doesnt turn into everyone kick it to llorente and everyone support! fuck im so lost right now. Im being a drama queen i know lol but shit we were focused o n three targets for awhile and now with Conte gone we have lost one to our closest rivals who have been making decent waves and im very worried we have to start over again with our current management team and their ability to close.

- - - Updated - - -

here we go again! Conte had his thing with Peluso and padoin type guys but atleast he demanded proper players but this guy Abate! To me its no ohh well hes on the national team to me its well this shows just how weak our national team is on the outsides
peluso and padoin are 10x more useful as abate has and will ever be. all abate has is pace, at least peluso was capable of putting in a decent cross every now and again

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We don't need Astori or Abate those would be a waste of time and money. At this point the board should try to do as little changes as possible especially when it comes to the players that played quite a lot under Conte.

Since we offloaded so many attacking players we definitely need some new faces. We need an AM too I guess and I hope it will be a decent name.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Is he really asking for a Treq ? Allegri,i am disappoint.

If we cant find a quality one,id play Pogba at AM.Lets not forget that was Asamoah's original position at Udinese lol.He also played AM for Ghana in the 2010 WC.

I have no idea which realistic one we can get anyway.

-Pastore ? Dunno how much he woud cost but im not warming up to this idea.
-Isco will be expensive.Surely will cost 30m odd.
-Grenier ? Could be available for the right price but is he good enough ?

Cant think of anyone else right now.Are there any other talented upcoming TQ's in Holland/France ? (maybe you can include Germany too)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We were linked with Abate few months ago, it has nothing to do with Allegri but his contract that's running out and our natural interest in free players to satisfy the fetish.
i already asked about his contract that apparently runs out this summer but someone here told me its until 2015 :boh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)