Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
As if I didnt think Fiorentina was a joke enough, theres this kid who mods another forum I frequent, who studied abroad in Florence for 4 months, that is now all of a sudden a Serie A expert and hates on Juve every chance his grimy paws get.

He truly is an embarrassment.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I think its the timing, and that we brought in a "yes man" coach that showed no spine when the Milan management ran him over.. If the management and Conte both had been honest when they talked in may, we would not have been in this situation. Conte was promised something, and either our management didn't hold their word, or Conte suddenly lost his mind, I personally think its the former. If Contes demands was to crazy they should have parted in May, and we would have had plenty of time to find a new and better coach than Allegri, and to plan our transfer strategy. These last days have been such a display of amateurish management that I wanna puke when I think of it... If our players see it the same way, then we are seriously fucked... We still have the strongest squad, but it takes a lot of motivation to continue winning like we did the last 3 years, and this really isn't a great sign from our management that we want to go after the big CL stage.
I love this club more than anything, and I'll continue to support and defend it like I always have ( I started 1990, so seen a lot of shit.. ) but I think our management fucked up big time on this one, and we shouldn't just back them no matter what.
great rational post :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)