Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
I got sick and tired of people giving Mark, someone I've known on this forum for over a decade, a hard time because he's only trying to give us information. It then escalated from there, which I take full responisibility for, and I apologize.
na i dont think they were serious. i for one appreciate his tireless efforts. i am sure same goes for everyone else. nothin but banter.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Mark is an absolute hero, but everyone is a target for ridicule on here at some point or another, it's the Tuz way.

Which reminds me
@acmilan, you is a mong bruv

Mar 3, 2014
I would also like to see Giovinco as a LWer is a 4-3-3. There is no doubt that he is talented, but he gets massacred in the middle of the field. He has performed before at Parma, so he definitely can be more of a factor than he currently is. If he flops after being given a real shot, his transfer value remains the same, and you stop playing him. If he excels, then you have 2 options. You either sell him for a nice profit, or you play him at that position. To me though, its a no brainer given his skillset and height that he is best suited as an attacker in a 4-3-3.

I wonder how much is confidence too. I was watching some of his videos from Parma, and be the end of the year he is player with a lot more swagger after netting 15. He started attempting screamers, and some of the goals were gorgeous. His goals from the beginning of the season were more messy. Some players are more temperamental than others, and I get the impression Giovinco is one of those.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We need @Mark @AndreaCristiano and @Mister to keep doing the work. This way we can cross the news they're reporting to see what's more possible and what's bullcrap not worth paying attention to. I personally rate highly their work as I have no time to follow all that shit. I come here and I get everything given on a plate and much more earlier than on other Juve sites.

And guys get off Mark's back because of Berba and Verratti. It's not his fault Berba changed his mind after he gave us his 'ok'. Even Di Marizio got it wrong. I think there was an interview with Paratici explaining the situation. Verratti's case was simply our penny pinching and PSG came out of nowhere for him offering money we couldn't match.

Mar 3, 2014
We need @Mark @AndreaCristiano and @Mister to keep doing the work. This way we can cross the news they're reporting to see what's more possible and what's bullcrap not worth paying attention to. I personally rate highly their work as I have no time to follow all that $#@!. I come here and I get everything given on a plate and much more earlier than on other Juve sites.

And guys get off Mark's back because of Berba and Verratti. It's not his fault Berba changed his mind after he gave us his 'ok'. Even Di Marizio got it wrong. I think there was an interview with Paratici explaining the situation. Verratti's case was simply our penny pinching and PSG came out of nowhere for him offering money we couldn't match.
That is a huge problem I have with Juventus' management sometimes. You want to be thrifty and find good deals, but saving 2-3 million and risk blowing up a deal is ridiculous. There are likely other areas where the money can be saved. Perfect example is that joke of a club Milan right now. I can't even properly express how poorly run they are, because most words grossly understate the problem. The only way they'll ever be respectable again is if Berlusconi sells the club. The Valencia situation with Rami over a 4 million dollar transfer is absurd given their revenue. There are other areas to save that cash (I wonder how much Galliani makes or how much Silvio pays himself). For one, sell a player.

I'm a complete supporter of being thrifty and not wasting money, but sometimes you need to know when to spend the money. It is much better to buy a solid asset at a fair price than to buy a crappy asset at a cheap price, especially given general football transfer fee inflation that is ubiquitous in world football right now.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
:pint:
We need @Mark @AndreaCristiano and @Mister to keep doing the work. This way we can cross the news they're reporting to see what's more possible and what's bullcrap not worth paying attention to. I personally rate highly their work as I have no time to follow all that $#@!. I come here and I get everything given on a plate and much more earlier than on other Juve sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)