Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2013
Caceres can be the backup for RB, he's alright there.
I don't fancy Caceres on the RB. He is a CB and should be deployed there unless we really have to use him at the flanks, for which he is ok, but by no means more than that.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea i was like
aswell...

Might be BS, but if true, it is a ridiculous amount for such a young and inexperienced player with only 1 year left who refused to extend...

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Eintracht Frankfurt youngster Marc-Oliver Kemp, 19, is to leave the club this summer, but kicker says he has a choice to make with both Freiburg and Juventus interested.

Any updates on this kid Mark?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Off course it is. Unless he turns out to be Pogba-esque, he won't be value for money. And just because you got a lot of money, doesn't mean it's wise to burn them.. Chelsea can take more risk than us because of their financial strenght, but they still have a bussiness to run...
9m is peanuts,pocket change for them especially when they're spending that on a highly rated prospect.Are we even debating this ?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Chelsea with a bid of 9 million € on Rabiot. Guess we will have to look elsewhere for a CM. If Newcastle buys Isla we would need a new right back aswell
Do Juve need another midfielder to the same extent if they sign Evra?

That signing presumably makes Asamoah more of an option for midfield than he was last season.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But they have been investing in youth set ups far longer than Italy has and the players you listed from Germany are a result of that. It isn't going to happen overnight.
Yes i agree. But we need to respect that this german generation is quite a special something

- - - Updated - - -

For next few years we'll be perfectly fine with Licht and Cacares on the right imho.
If licht renews

- - - Updated - - -

Mourinho will barely use Raboit in cup games, bad move for the kid.
Many kids go to the riches of the EPL to die.

- - - Updated - - -

Eintracht Frankfurt youngster Marc-Oliver Kemp, 19, is to leave the club this summer, but kicker says he has a choice to make with both Freiburg and Juventus interested.

Any updates on this kid Mark?
was a gigantic potential in most football games this year :D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
@Mark another Calabrese, this one is from Fuscaldo. Forza Cosenza.
Sono Calabrese anche.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know there were others. :touched:
:D love this. Is there any more of our tribe on here?
My family is Calabrese as well. :D

There are so many Calabrese here in my town in New Jersey. They are like the mexicans of my town.
Pretty much my whole neighborhood is Calabrese. Its like an 80% Italian neighborhood and 70% of them are Calabrese. Then some Sicilians, Barese and Napolitans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)